WHAT IS IT?
This beauty sponge trio gives your makeup a streak-free finish that looks just like second skin. Each mini tool features a unique shape, so you can select the ideal sponge for each application.
WHY DO YOU NEED IT?
They’re compact, travel-friendly sponges that sink product into skin for a natural-looking finish. The classic, egg-shaped sponge has a wide base for blending product into larger areas. The hourglass glass sponge fits perfectly in your hand, giving you more control. The edge sponge is sharp and angular for a chiseled contour. All three mini tools allow for precise makeup with their narrow tips and small size.
- Gives your makeup a smooth, streak-free finish that looks more natural
- Blends out your base, softens harsh lines, and sinks product into skin
- Hourglass sponge fits easily into your hand for more controlled application
- Classic egg sponge blends products over large areas with its wide base
- Edge sponge contours with its angled design and slanted, cylindrical shape
- Reaches contours, corners, and other hard-to-reach areas with their narrow tips
- Comes in a compact size that works for blushes, shadows, and spot concealing
- May be used for both liquid and powder formulas
FOR THE EGG SPONGE
STEP 1: Pick up your product with the wide base. Apply by stippling over the skin.
STEP 2: Flip the sponge. With the narrow tip, apply product to hard-to-reach areas like the corners of your nose, chin, and under-eyes.
FOR THE HOURGLASS SPONGE
STEP 1: Hold the sponge at the base for a softer application or at the ““waist”” for more coverage.
STEP 2: Pick up your product with the wide base. Stipple across the face to distribute.
STEP 3: Flip the sponge. With the narrow tip, apply product to hard-to-reach areas like the corners of your nose, chin, and under-eyes.
FOR THE EDGE SPONGE
STEP 1: Contour or highlight with the angled edges.
STEP 2: Blend with the flat sides, or apply base makeup.
WHAT TO EXPECT: (1) 3-piece pack of Mini Pro Blend Sponges