WHAT IS IT?
An all-natural cold wax that removes unwanted hair, leaving the skin smooth and fuzz-free. This cold wax comes in a pink and purple clay-like paste that smells like bubblegum.
WHY DO YOU NEED IT?
Cold wax is a safe and convenient alternative you can use in the comfort of your own home. Unlike hot wax, it won’t burn or irritate your skin. Plus, it’s easier to remove and can be used on its own without waxing strips or a heating device.
- Effectively removes hair
- Smoothes and softens the skin with its exfoliating properties
- Has less risk of skin irritation, thanks to the antibacterial properties of sugar and honey
How to Use:
• The hair must be at least 1/4 to 1/8 inch long.
STEP 1: Wash and dry the area.
STEP 2: Get a small amount of sugar wax using your fingers.
STEP 3: Rub some baby powder or cornstarch onto the area to let the wax grip to the skin more effectively.
STEP 4: Stretch or knead the cold wax until it turns golden.
STEP 5: Apply the wax onto a patch of skin against your hair growth, smoothing it on 3 times over the same spot.
STEP 6: Flick the wax back in the direction of hair growth to remove the hair. Roll up your wax and use it on a different spot. Replace the wax if necessary.
• This wax should be used in an air-conditioned room or near an electric fan to match the wax ambient temperature.
• This also helps prevent it sticking to the skin.
• Avoid storing it in the refrigerator or freezer..
WHAT TO EXPECT: (1) tub Bye-Bye Bush Sweet Sugar Candy Wax
NET WEIGHT: 200g
INGREDIENTS: Sugar, Honey, Citrus, Glucose, Essence