A unique cleansing balm that melts away pore-clogging dirt, makeup residue, and other skin impurities for smooth, detoxified skin
- Softly melts away pore-clogging dirt and other impurities
- Minimizes appearance of pores with chitosan and tannin
- Retexturizes and hydrates skin with unique 3-step formulation
- Combats dryness and irritation with milky, creamy texture
- Provides refreshing finish without leaving any oily residue
- Made with skin-loving ingredients without harmful additives
LOVE this magical cleanser!
August 15, 2020
"”I just tried this stuff and it’s perfect for for my sensitive, combination skin! This really exfoliates the face without harsh abrasives!”“
- Angela H. (from leaderscosmeticsusa.com)
How to Use:
1. Softly massage an appropriate amount of the balm onto the entire face, excluding the eye and mouth areas.
2. Continue to massage until the formula turns to oil to melt away impurities.
3. When gommage forms, add a small amount of water to emulsify.
4. Rinse off with lukewarm water.
WHAT YOU GET: (1) Calming Clear Milk Peel Cleanse Balm
NET WEIGHT: 180ml
INGREDIENTS: Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Ethylhexyl Stearate, PEG-20 Glyceryl Triisostearate, Bambusa Arundinacea Stem Powder, Polyethylene, C13-15 Alkane, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Camellia Japonica Seed Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Brassica Oleracea Italica (Broccoli) Extract, Diospyros Kaki Leaf Extract, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Chitosan, Trihydroxystearin, Diisostearyl Malate, Octyldodecanol, Polybutene, Tocopheryl Acetate, Water, Capryl/Capramidopropyl Betaine, Polyglyceryl-3 Cocoate, Polyglyceryl-4 Caprate, Polyglyceryl-6 Caprylate, Polyglyceryl-6 Ricinoleate, Sodium Chloride, Butylene Glycol, Tocopherol, Glycerin, Resveratrol, Allantoin, Panthenol, Madecassoside, Asiaticoside, Asiatic Acid, Madecassic Acid, Alcohol, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)