A buildable and flexible brow pencil with a micro tip for expertly drawn, tiny hair-like strokes that are almost impossible to detect
- Dual-ended design comes with a precise and ultra-fine, retractable 1.5mm micro tip to fill in sparse patches
- Draws on the tiniest lines to mimic the appearance of natural hairs
- Can be applied lightly for a natural feel or layered to an old Hollywood thickness
- Lets you groom and comb brows into shape with spoolie end
- Cruelty-free formula is long-lasting
- Available in 4 colors to compliment a range of skin tones
THIS PENCIL IS THE BOMB!!
“I have purchased so many pencils for my brows in the past, but when I found this, it changed my life. So natural looking. let the pencil do the work. this pencil is better than the benefit my brown pencil in my opinion. It’s hard to find them though, so when I can find them, I buy them all off the shelf. It’s that serious. I just wish the pencil was longer to hold more product. I go through one pencil in a couple of weeks”
–Dphillips (from wetnwildbeauty.com)
How to Use:
• Let’s begin by taking measure. To find out where your brow should begin, tilt the pencil diagonally from the edge of your nose to above the corner of the front of your brow. Using the same method, measure where your arch should begin by angling your pencil from the edge of your nose to the outer area of your pupil. Finally, your brows should end where the pencil, when placed at the edge of your nose, ends at the outer corner of your eye.
• Use the spoolie end of your Ultimate Brow Micro Brow Pencil to brush your brow hairs up, then with the micro fine tip, draw in tiny hair-like strokes for added dimension and depth. Build to your desired thickness.
WHAT YOU GET: (1) Micro Brow
INGREDIENTS: Synthetic Japan Wax, Stearic Acid, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides, Zinc Stearate, Polybutene, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Myristyl Myristate, Beeswax/ Cire d’abeille, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Sorbitan Tristearate, Iron Oxides/ CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Mica