A versatile tool to catch milk letdown or manually pump breastmilk now with a suction base
- Stable, suction base allows easy storage
- Simple, comfortable, and convenient design suits most breast size
- Collects letdown breastmilk so nothing goes to waste
- Gathered milk is easy to transfer into storage containers
- Silicone pad acts as a safe suction nozzle
- Can be used for manual suction of milk anywhere, anytime
- Made from BPA free, non-toxic, odorless, soft, and comfortable PP
- Easy to hold, install, and wash
- Compact and lightweight great for on-the-go moms
How to Use:
• Please wash hands before collecting breast milk.
• Please clean and sterilize Milk Saver with boiled water for 3 to 5 minutes DON’T use the microwave
• Relax and sit comfortably, using cotton balls soaked with hot water to heat the nipple and mammary aureole first.
• While breast feeding or using a single pump on one breast, attach this to the other breast and start collecting let-down. You can easily collect around 2oz even if your milk supply is low.
• Gently press the bottom of the breast pump by hand until the amount of milk is collected, stop using it if you feel painful.
• Pour into the baby milk bottle; Do NOT mix up fresh milk with frozen milk
• For better hold and suction, flip the flange while squeezing the breast pump and position into the nipple.
• Return the flange to the normal position embracing the breast and release.
WHAT YOU GET: (1) Silicone Breast Milk Saver Collector Let-down Catcher with Suction Base
NET WEIGHT: 120g
MATERIALS: Silicone + PP
DIMENSIONS: 9cm (L) x 7cm (W) x 15cm (H)