WHAT IS IT?
This gel-type cleanser is designed for daily use. With a low pH formula and mild yet effective ingredients, it deeply cleans skin without messing with your moisture barrier.
WHY DO YOU NEED IT?
It’s a low pH gel that offers minimal sudsiness, which means a milder, non-stripping cleanse. With active ingredients such as tea tree leaf oil and salicylic acid, it helps treat acne, control oil, and dissolve deep-seated impurities. It’s proof that acne-busting cleansers don’t need to be harsh to work wonders.
- All skin types, especially oily and acne-prone
- Offers a gentle, low pH gel formula that won’t dry out your moisture barrier
- Provides minimal foaming for a milder, non-stripping cleanse
- Easily dissolves water-based impurities like sweat and dirt
- Helps treat breakouts, soothe irritation, and fade scars with tea tree oil
- Decongests pores, treats whiteheads and blackheads, and controls oil with salicylic acid
STEP 1: Dispense a pea-sized amount of cleanser into clean hands.
STEP 2: Gently massage into damp skin for at least 30-45 seconds. Rinse off and pat dry.
WHAT TO EXPECT: (1) bottle of Low pH Good Morning Gel Cleanser
NET WEIGHT: 150ml
INGREDIENTS: Water, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Lauroyl Methyl Isethionate, Polysorbate 20, Styrax Japonicus Branch/Fruit/Leaf Extract, Butylene Glycol, Saccharomyces Ferment, Cryptomeria Japonica Leaf Extract, Nelumbo Nucifera Leaf Extract, Pinus Palustris Leaf Extract, Ulmus Davidiana Root Extract, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Flower Extract, Pueraria Lobata Root Extract, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Allantoin, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Betaine Salicylate, Citric Acid, Ethyl Hexanediol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Sodium Benzoate, Disodium EDTA