WHAT IS IT?
This exfoliating treatment will clear your skin of whiteheads and dulling dead skin cells overnight. Made with 7% glycolic acid, it’s steeped in powerful alpha-hydroxy acids (AHAs) that dissolve stubborn, unseen impurities from the surface of your skin. Ultimately, this leaves your complexion looking polished and less prone to bacteria-induced breakouts.
WHY DO YOU NEED IT?
Its star ingredient glycolic acid is basically a surface cleaner for your skin. By clearing away those blemished top layers, it prevents pore-clogging buildup, promotes better absorption of your skincare products, and reveals healthier layers of skin. (And that’s just a handful of what this stuff can do.)
- Dissolves hard-to-remove surface impurities such as dead skin cells and whiteheads with 7% glycolic acid (AHA)
- Refines skin texture, prevents buildup and bacteria, and promotes skin cell renewal with exfoliating properties
- Reveals a brighter skin tone, tightens pores, and lessens the look of fine lines with niacinamide
- Soothes and moisturizes skin with a variety of vitamins and minerals found its 75% apple fruit water base
- Locks in hydration and prevents the drying side-effects of exfoliation with hyaluronic acid
- Leaves your face looking more polished, supple, and toned
- Works quickly with a super concentrated formula
- Best for oily, dry, and acne-prone skin types
WHAT TO EXPECT: (1) AHA 7 Whitehead Power Liquid
NET WEIGHT: 100ml
INGREDIENTS: Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Water 75%, Butylene Glycol, Glycolic Acid (AHA) 7%, Niacinamide, Sodium Hydroxide, 1,2-Hexanediol, Panthenol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Xanthan Gum, Ethyl Hexanediol