A 3-piece set featuring a microderma roller, jade roller, and rose hip oil for an intensive at-home spa treatment
- Contains (1) microderma roller, (1) crystal jade roller, and (1) bottle of rose hip oil
- Made of jade, a stone of purity, love, peace, and harmony; carries a sweet, light, nourishing energy optimal for healing; attracts luck and reduces stress
- Microderma roller: a 0.25mm microneedling tool that helps stimulate collagen for a firmer, rejuvenated complexion; combats hyperpigmentation and stimulates keratinocytes to promote skin regeneration
- Crystal roller: helps your skincare products penetrate into your skin all while reducing puffiness, fine lines, muscle tension and improving elasticity while it massages your face and stimulates blood circulation; breaks up stagnation in your lymphatic system
- Rose hip oil: loaded with skin-nourishing Vitamins A, B1, B2, C, E, and K as well as essential fatty acids; regenerates and heals with antiviral, antibacterial, and anti fungal properties
How to Use:
• Microderma roller:
Always start with a super clean face, clear of oil and dirt. use a foaming cleanser and toner before starting, and use an antiseptic cleanser before pricking.
Disinfect your derma roller with alcohol.
Apply your preferred skincare product onto clean, dry skin.
Roll horizontally over your forehead, cheeks, and chin, moving in back-and-forth motions. Go vertically on your forehead, moving up and down up to (3) times. Going diagonally across your face, move outwards starting from the center. Work downward on your nose area.
After micro needling, continue with anti-aging and active skincare products.
Avoid using if you have eczema, psoriasis, and warts. To avoid the spread of bacteria, do not roll over cystic stir or open pimple wounds. Stop using Retinol products 4 to 5 days before using this tool. Microneedling is best done at night to avoid sun exposure.
• Crystal roller:
Make sure your face and your roller are clean.
Moisturize, either with your favorite moisturizer or preferred face oilÑthe rolling motion will help your skin absorb the product well.
Start rolling from the center, moving outwards. Use the large roller for your cheeks, jaw, and forehead area. Glide the small roller around your more delicate eye and mouth area.
Skin tip: For an extra soothing effect, store your crystal tools in the refrigerator before use to keep them cool.
Note: Crystal tools are delicateÑuse them with light pressure and cleanse with care.
WHAT YOU GET: (1) 3-in-1 Derma Roller + Jade Quartz Roller + Rosehip Oil Serum