For superior quality makeup brushes celebrities trust, go for those meticulously designed by famous celebrity make-up artist Kris Bansuelo — now launching on BeautyMNL at an exclusive rate. This premium 5-piece Brush Set includes:
- Powder brush: The best, all-around multi-tasker brush ideal for the over-all application of pressed or loose powder when setting foundation.
- Angled blush brush: For applying precise cheek colors with the perfect angle; can also be used as a contour brush.
- Foundation brush: For the even and flawless application of cream or liquid types of makeup.
- Eyeshadow brush: Used for the application of 2nd or 3rd colors on lids after base, to create beautifully blended colors for both natural daytime and dramatic nighttime looks.
- Lip brush: Creates a beautiful outline of colors with precision.
All of Krist’s brushes are vegan.
To ensure the quality and longevity of your makeup brushes, it is important to clean and store ￼them properly. Firstly, it is important to know the anatomy of your brushes. The brush is ￼composed of 3 parts: the handle, the ferrule (connecting the bristles and the handle), and the ￼bristles. Any makeup brush, regardless of its make, size, type, material, quality, or cost is still in ￼its simplest form composed of the basic parts. As such, you should not let water run in the ￼center middle part of the bristles - where water will seep through the ferrule and cause ￼separation between the 2 parts. Instead, follow these simple instructions:
Step 1: With the ￼brush angled horizontally and parallel to the ground, run the bristles under warm running ￼water from the middle of the ferrule up to the bristles.
Step 2: Apply a small amount of baby ￼shampoo to the bristles and work into a light lather
Step 3: Rinse bristles thoroughly under ￼running water until no color leaves the brush
Step 4: Allow the brush to air-dry, remember to ￼lay flat. For a quick fix or for lightly used brushes, simply dab a small amount of brush cleaner ￼on a tissue and gently sweep the bristles back and forth until no color remains. Brushes are made to last for years if taken care of the correct and proper way.
Krist Bansuelo is a popular and celebrated makeup artist who has done work for big brands in the Philippines such as Ponds, Pantene, and Bench. Krist has also done several covers for the country’s premier magazines like Preview, Metro, Mega, and so much more. Knowing that finding the right set of makeup brushes is very difficult for any starting make-up artist, he did the necessary legwork for those interested in doing make-up, and created the exact essential collection himself.
View all from this brand