A limited edition candle with notes of pimento berry, coconut water, jasmine petals, fig leaves, macadamia nut, agar, and salted musks
- A scented shamanic awakening taking you to the lost civilizations of lush greens
- The velvet finish of ambrox mixed with the astral spice of pimento berry and ivy leaves channel the healing connections to nature
- Watery coconut, jasmine, and fig leaves give lushness to the palate while macadamia nut grounds you in a rich earthy exotic base
- Made with an all-natural white coconut and beeswax blend with braided cotton wick in a reflective moss glass tumbler
- Part of a limited edition series that amplifies the smells of nature with the best of science for a cosmic collection housed in electroplated mirrored vessels
- Comes in an embossed matte ombre green carton
How to Use:
• For optimal burning, trim wicks to a ¼” before each light to avoid smoking and overheating with your Boy Smells’ Wick Trimmer. Once the flame is extinguished make sure the wick is upright and centered.
• The first burn of any candle should be long enough for the entire top layer of wax to liquify. This will ensure an even burn for each light. Refrain from burning candles longer than 3 hours at a time, and never burn a candle when there is less than ¼” of wax at the base.
• Always protect the surface on which the candle sits.
WHAT YOU GET: (1) Agua de Jardin Scented Candle
NET WEIGHT: 8.5 ounces (240g)
INGREDIENTS: Pimento Berry, Coconut Water, Jasmine Petals, Fig Leaves, Macadamia Nut, Agar, and Salted Musks
DIMENSIONS: 7.7cm (W) x 8.6cm (H)