An eco-friendly period cup that acts as your zero-waste substitute for pads and tampons
- Made with high-quality medical grade silicone
- Toxic-free cup is also odor and allergy free
- Durable cup can last up to 15 years
- Holds up to 15 to 28 ml of menstrual blood (depending on your flow)
- Can be used for up to 12 hours (depending on your flow)
- Available in Small (for women who have not given birth with age up to 25 years old) and Large (for women who have given birth or who are over 25 years of age)
- Ideal for use in sports, travel, and for a more comfortable slumber
How to Use:
• Disinfect/Sterilize before every use. Introduce the cup with clean hands. You can moisten it with water or a water-based lubricating gel.
• Fold the cup two times lengthwise and insert. It will unfold fully when inserted right.
• You can turn by holding the bottom part slight to ensure proper placement. When done properly, the cup should remain in place, there would be no leak and should not be uncomfortable.
• When emptying, you can rinse with water and mild soap and sterilize.
• Note from the brand: It is not recommended for women who have no sexual experience to use this product.
WHAT YOU GET: (2) Flow Menstrual Cup