A handy tool with attachments that lets you do multiple jobs—blend, mix, whip, puree, and chop
- Chops right in the bowl
- Comes with dishwasher-safe attachments
- Includes a Hamilton Beach 2 Speed Hand Blender with whisk, chopping bowl, blending wand, and manual
- Powered by a 225watt motor
- Runs at 220V/60Hz
- Consumption: 300W
How to Use:
How to use the hand blender/whisk attachment:
1. Place food in a tall, deep container for blending. For best results, solid foods should be no larger than 1-inch (2.5-cm) chunks.
2. Attach blending or whisk attachment to motor housing. Hold hand blender upright and turn motor housing clockwise to tighten and counterclockwise to loosen while holding the attachment.
3. Plug into outlet.
4. Grasp unit in hand. Push speed control button. Slowly move the attachment up, down, and sideways through the food.
5. Do not immerse the motor housing past the top metal portion of each blending attachment.
6. Unplug from outlet when not in use.
How to use the chopper:
1. Place chopping blade into bowl, ensuring blade is seated securely. Put food into chopper bowl and place the motor housing on top, lining up the plastic notches. Twist clockwise to locked position.
2. Choose desired chopping speed (I or II) and process until food has reached desired consistency. Running the chopper continuously will yield smoother food consistency, while pulsing will yield chunkier results.
3. The rubber lid/base may also be used as a nonskid base under the chopper while in use.
4. Remove motor housing from chopper and food from chopping bowl. Unplug from outlet when finished.
WHAT YOU GET: (1) 2-Speed Hand Blender with Whisk and Chopping Bowl
NET WEIGHT: 2kg
DIMENSIONS: 22cm (L) x 18cm (W) x 24cm (H)