A unique blend of essential oils that can help cure an array of illnesses such as dizziness, headache, motion sickness, and muscle pain
- Comes in a portable 20ml bottle with secure cap
- Has a strong menthol scent that helps relieve dizziness, headache, and motion sickness
- Cool sensation on skin that helps relieve muscle pain and insect bites
- Combination of essential oils that can help aid common colds and soothe stuffy nose
A little goes a long way on achy joints and muscles
July 05, 2020
“My mother had this when we were growing up. She called it “Magic Oil” as it really did help on those arthritic achy joints and sore muscles. She even used it on my kids when they were little. I am in my later 60s and have arthritis in the shoulders, knees and hip. This product’s balm with the combination of essential oils really help with joint pain, insect bites, and headaches. I mainly have used this products for my achy joints and you can feel the “heat” work into those muscle/joint areas immediately and stays on for several hours. The more you put on, the stronger the heat factor. However, the smell can turn some people off as it is that “strong”. (that is why I gave it a 4) But the smell doesn’t bother me. I even use it when I have had a stuffy nose, I have put just a small touch around the outside of my nose. The eucalyptus and menthol that is one of the ingredients really helps me breathe especially at night when I go to bed. Because of the strong smell, it is best to use at night when you are home. This product does work and has helps me give relief with my arthritic pain temporarily. My mother was a believer as am I. The bottle lasts a long time as just a little bit goes a long way. I would recommend this product to try and see if it helps you.”
- Marine M. (from amazon.com)
How to Use:
1. Apply 2 to 3 drops on the affected area, massage gently.
2. Repeat the process every 2 hours if necessary.
3. Can be inhaled when needed.
4. Best way to inhale is to place 2 to 3 drops onto a handkerchief or tissue and inhale deeply.
5. Store at temperatures not exceeding 30¼C.
WHAT YOU GET: (1) bottle of White Flower
NET WEIGHT: 20ml
INGREDIENTS: Wintergreen, Eucalyptus, Peppermint, Menthol, Camphor, Lavender