WHAT IS IT?
Meet your new favorite anti-aging serum. This minimalist formula combines two superstar ingredients: retinol, the most powerful anti-ager of all, and niacinamide, a brightening powerhouse otherwise known as Vitamin B3. They stimulate your skin’s ability to create healthier cells, lighten blemishes, and increase collagen to cushion fine lines—ultimately leaving your skin smoother and younger than ever.
WHY DO YOU NEED IT?
This formula is enhanced with a handful of moisturizing ingredients, such as hyaluronic acid, panthenol, and snow fungus extract. These hydrators help balance the retinol, which can be irritating at first use due to its potency.
- All skin types
- Boosts collagen production, fades fine lines, and improves the skin’s cell renewal cycle with retinol
- Lightens dark spots, smoothens out texture, and brightens overall skin tone with niacinamide
- Seals moisture into the skin, soothes both dry and oily skin, and protects the moisture barrier with a combination of hyaluronic acid and panthenol
- Infuses the skin with rich proteins and 18 kinds of amino acids with snow fungus extract
- Balances the exfoliating and brightening benefits with a handful of hydrating ingredients, which help prevent irritation and over-drying
- Improves the skin’s ability to retain moisture and keeps the complexion looking plump and glowing
- Best for spotty and mature skin, but suitable for all skin types
Slowly incorporate this product into your routine. Start with applying once at night, before gradually moving to twice a day.
STEP 1: Dispense 2-3 drops of product.
STEP 2: Apply product over face and neck.
STEP 3: Pat until fully absorbed.
Always wear sunscreen during the day when using a retinol product. Do not use alongside other acids or exfoliants to avoid damaging your moisture barrier.
WHAT TO EXPECT: (1) Retinol + Niacinamide Face Serum
NET WEIGHT: 100ml
INGREDIENTS; aqua, glycerin, propylene glycol, retinol, trehalose, niacinamide, serum protein, tremella fuciformis extract, hyaluronic acid, panthenol, diazolidinyl urea