A sheer, airy formula that adds depth and dimension for a natural, sun-kissed glow
- Lightweight formula fuses the illuminating effects of Ambient Lighting Powder with bronze pigments
- Sweeps on softly to deliver buildable color and a radiant finish
- Uses Photoluminescent Technology for seamless blending and color transitions
- Handmade powders are formulated using an advanced miscelare technique, which means “to mix” in Italian, creating the perfect balance of pigment and powder
- Can be used on its own for subtle warmth and contouring or paired with Ambient Lighting Powder to create depth and dimension
- Free from fragrance, talc, nanoparticles, gluten
- Cruelty free, vegan-friendly
Shade: Radiant Bronze Light
May 22, 2020
“When I first purchased this products I was a little nervous that it was going to be very sparkly and that I would only be able to use it as a warm-tone highlighter. While there is a glowiness to the product, it doesn’t not come off as sparkly or shimmery on the skin! It’s a gorgeous color and is very buildable depending on the darkness you’re trying to achieve. Only downside is the cost- I think you could find a product that achieves the same look for less than $50. I would recommend if you don’t mind the price tag.”
–julia P. (from influenster.com)
How to Use:
ADD WARMTH: Using the Hourglass No.1 Powder Brush, gently swirl the entire compact to pick up the perfect balance of pigment and powder. Lightly apply all over face to achieve a sun-kissed look.
ADD DEFINITION: Use a brush to apply Ambient Bronzer as a subtle contour along the temples, hollows of the cheeks, and jawline. Ambient Bronzer works best when applied after Ambient Lighting Powder and before Ambient Lighting Blush.
WHAT YOU GET: (1) Ambient Lighting Bronzer
INGREDIENTS: Mica, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Boron Nitride, Hdi/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Octyldodecanol, Benzoic Acid, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Dehydroacetic Acid, Diamond Powder, Dimethicone, Ethylhexylglycerin, Laureth-7, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Phenoxyethanol, Polyacrylamide, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Potassium Sorbate, Silica, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Tin Oxide, Trimethylsiloxysilicate. May Contain (+/-): Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891)
Disclaimer: Due to the handling of shipment overseas, slight damage to the external packaging may occur. However, the product itself should be in good condition.