WHAT IS IT?
This hard-working applicator fits three sponges in one. It has the flat, workable surface of a wedge; the rounded belly of an egg-shaped sponge; and the precision edge of a traditional sponge. These planes help you apply multiple products seamlessly without having to switch to a different tool.
WHY DO YOU NEED IT?
Like the name suggests, the fine, porous latex material of the sponge lends an airbrushed effect to your makeup. It helps products glide on like butter and blends them to a flawless, skin-like finish.
- Provides three distinct planes for different makeup formulas and application styles
- Delivers excellent product pick-up
- Creates a smooth, poreless, “airbrushed” finish over the skin
- Has ideal level of sponge density to minimize absorption and wastage
- Can be used wet or dry, with liquids, creams, and/or powders
- Good for beginners
Dampening the sponge helps cream and liquid products apply more easily.
It aids in seamless blending and also increases the intensity of your pigments.
For wet application, generously spritz the sponge with your favorite face mist, setting spray, or just water.
Keeping the sponge dry is beneficial when contouring or working with powder products. This helps you maintain precise lines and ensures you can apply dry formulas without a muddy effect.
- Round side: Use to apply liquid formulas across large areas of the face.
- Wedge side: Use to contour or set the face with powder formulas.
- Flat edge: Use to spot-correct blemishes or highlight small areas of the face.
WHAT TO EXPECT: (2) Airbrush Finish Sponge