Get ready to fall in love with a bare veil of minerals that lock makeup in place and give your skin airbrushed perfection. That’s BareMinerals Original Mineral Veil from Bare Escentuals®. Minimizing lines, absorbing oils, and softening your complexion, it gives you a translucent soft finish that’s worthy of a freeze frame. Definitely a see-through but spectacular finale that works beautifully on all skin tones and types.
WHAT YOU GET: (1) bareMinerals Original Mineral Veil
NET WEIGHT: 9g
- Gives your skin a soft, airbrushed quality
- Is entirely translucent, allowing for a natural look
- Keeps your skin clear of preservatives, waxes, talc, and binders
- Minimizes pores and fine lines for a youthful complexion
- Absorbs oils to keep your skin looking fresh and clean
- Prolongs wear of bareMinerals SPF 15 Foundation, Lipcolor, and Eyecolor
- Can also be worn on bare skin for a fresh, feather-light finish
- Works beautifully for all skin tones and types
How to Use
1. Swirl a small amount of Mineral Veil by angling the Flawless Application Face Brush and swirl into the lid until all the Mineral Veil has been tucked into the bristles.
2. Tap away excess. There should be no visible Mineral Veil on the outside of the brush.
3. Buff the Mineral Veil into the skin in a circular motion, starting on the outside of your face near your cheekbone, swirling as you go. Buff around your face and then approach your forehead, cheeks, and nose.
How do you define a brand that’s based on a feeling? Love. Understanding. Community. That’s what Bare Escentuals® represents. It’s a trusted source. It’s the belief that products can actually be good, makeup can be fun, business can be personal and companies can behave more like communities. It’s an optimistic outlook shared by women everywhere who believe that while makeup can’t change the world, it can change people. And people who are inspired can make all the difference. Bare Escentuals® began when we asked women to imagine a makeup that would actually change the way they feel about their skin and themselves. They started the idea that makeup could actually be considered skincare, and they got people talking. Makeup that could be good for you? That’s Bare Escentuals®.
View all from this brand