A deep-cleansing balm that thoroughly purifies pores without stripping skin of its natural oils
- Formulated with Tri-Peel Acidª (AHA, BHA, LHA)
- Gently exfoliates and clarifies your complexion
- Contains 2% jojoba seed oil to nourish, hydrate, and soothe
- Prevents excess sebum secretion
- Melts away makeup, dirt, and debris to effectively clean skin
- Lightweight, sorbet-soft formula glides on as a solid balm and transforms into a silky oil on skin
Loosened my blackheads
June 6, 2020
“This is great if you have skin build, black/whitehead issues, oily skin and dull skin. Combining a balm cleanser with AHA and BHA is genius, because it will loosen up the grime and build up even better. Recommend this for people with a lot of black/heads, combination skin and oily skin.”
–Cibella (from yesstyle.com)
How to Use:
• Scoop an ample amount of balm from the tub using the spatula, and massage onto dry skin to melt makeup.
• Massage with a small amount of water afterwards to emulsify.
• Rinse off.
WHAT YOU GET: (1) Clean It Zero Pore Clarifying Balm
NET WEIGHT: 100ml
INGREDIENTS: Water, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, PEG-20 Glyceryl Triisostearate, PEG-10 Isostearate, Synthetic Wax, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, 1,2-Hexanediol, C12-13 Alkyl Lactate, Butylene Glycol, Water, Salicylic Acid, Capryloyl Salicylic Acid, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Extract, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Melia Azadirachta Leaf Extract, Melia Azadirachta Flower Extract, Malpighia Glabra (Acerola) Fruit Extract, Bambusa Vulgaris Leaf/Stem Extract, Aspalathus Linearis Extract, Angelica Archangelica Root Extract