WHAT IS IT?
This 100% organic rosehip oil originates from Chile, South America. Known since ancient times for its powerful healing vitamins and fatty acids, it’s particularly beneficial for spotty and acne-prone skin. It helps restore skin health, fights bacteria, and even effectively lightens the appearance of stubborn acne scars.
WHY DO YOU NEED IT?
This non-greasy golden oil does more than just repair skin. Its healing properties extend to treating dry, brittle strands too when used as a hair oil. It restores elasticity and luster, balances oil production, and promotes healthy hair grown with beta-carotene.
- All skin types, especially spotty skin
- Provides intensive moisture to skin and strengthens hair with fatty acids Omega 3, 6, and 9
- Improves signs of aging and effectively lightens stubborn acne scars with healing Vitamin E
- Combats bacteria and fungus to keep acne-prone skin clear with phenol
- Won’t overpower the scent of essential oils when used as a carrier oil
- Extracted through the cold-pressed (heatless) method
- 100% organic and originated from Chile
ON SKIN: In the morning or evening, add 3-4 drops of oil to the palm of your hand or mix into your moisturizer. Massage the solution onto your face in upward, circular motions. This should be the last step in your skincare routine (other than SPF in the mornings).
ON HAIR: Simply massage onto the scalp, leave it on for 20-30 minutes, then shampoo and wash out. For split ends, apply a small amount to ends of hair. Best for dry and damaged hair.
ON BODY: Massage oil onto dry cuticles, scars, and stretch marks.
AS A CARRIER OIL: Blend with a few drops of your preferred essential oils and use topically.
Keep in a cool dry place, away from sunlight.
WHAT TO EXPECT: (1) 100% Organic Rosehip Oil (15ml)
NET WEIGHT: 15ml
EXPIRY: 2 Years
INGREDIENTS: 100% Pure Rosehip (Rosa Canina)