WHAT IS IT?
This post-bite lotion roll-on is a medicine cabinet staple. Made safe even for babies 3 months and up, it’s a nourishing topical treatment that soothes insect bites with natural extracts such as vitamin E, papaya fruit extract, and eucalyptus oil. With a convenient roll-on applicator, you can pop one in your bag for travel-friendly, mess-free use anytime you need it.
WHY DO YOU NEED IT?
It’s a simple, practical solution to insect bites that the whole family can use. Enhanced with papaya extract and aloe leaf juice, it nourishes the skin while instantly soothing tenderness, redness, and itching.
- Treats insect bites and prevents scarring with Vitamin E
- Provides gently hydration to delicate skin with aloe leaf juice
- Soothes sensitive skin, itching, redness, and minor pain with papaya fruit extract and eucalyptus oil
- Instantly cools and refreshes skin with menthol and peppermint oil
- Leaves no mess or greasy finish with fuss-free roll on applicator
- Formulated and produced by pharmacists using mainly natural ingredients
- Safe and gently enough for use on babies 3 months old and up
- Does not contain steroids, parabens, or fragrance
STEP 1: Shake before use.
STEP 2: Gently apply and massage over the skin until fully absorbed.
For babies 3 months old and up.
WHAT TO EXPECT: (1) Papaya Extract Lotion Roll On (10g)
NET WEIGHT: 10g
INGREDIENTS: Water, Carica Papaya Fruit Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, PEG-40, Castor Oil, Ethyl Alcohol, Eucalyptus Oil, Peppermint Oil, DMDM Hydantoin, Glycerin, Tocopherol, Menthol, Lemon Essential Oil, Cyclomethicone