WHAT IS IT?
It’s the world’s first augmented reality electric toothbrush made especially for kids. With a remarkably smart tool and free application as a guide, Brush Monster encourages kids to build strong oral care habits in a way that’s educational and fun.
WHY DO YOU NEED IT?
Designed with an engaging app interface, kids can earn stars and stickers as a way to make daily brushing more exciting—without too much upkeep from parents. Get them all onboard and this will have you saying hello to healthier mouths with fewer cavities (and trips to the dentist) for the little ones.
- Allows kids to independently watch, learn, and practice the proper way to brush their teeth
- Covers brushing, rinsing, and cleaning their tongue thoroughly
- Rewards kids with stars and stickers for proper brushing habits
- Tracks and analyzes specific areas kids miss out on with 3D motion analysis and built-in sensor
- Creates an overview of kids’ oral hygiene habits with easy-access dental reports via app
- Features 4 sonic vibration settings with up to 16,000 pulses a minute, based on kids’ preference
- Crafted with FDA-certified anti-bacterial soft bristles, lightweight feel, and IPX7 waterproof feature
With the app:
STEP 1: Download and open the Brush Monster app via the Google Playstore or Apple Appstore. Follow set up instructions and switch on your mobile’s bluetooth setting.
STEP 2: Push the power button to connect brush to the application.
STEP 3: Adjust the power of the 4-level vibration according to preference.
STEP 4: Let your kids brush their teeth by completing the step-by-step guide on the screen. Notice that the app uses the phone camera as a mirror and projects AR graphics to help them see how they’re doing and if they missed any spots. This should cover the whole process of brushing, from squeezing the toothpaste, brushing, and cleaning tongue, to rinsing the mouth, washing the brush, and washing the cup.
STEP 5: Watch them earn stars, collect characters, and take selfies with every brush.
STEP 6: Click the button in the upper right corner of the application to access the dental report. This will only be shown after using the Brush Monster Toothbrush.
Note: App supports up to 4 languages: English, Korean, Japanese and Chinese. It supports both text and voice.
Without the app:
STEP 1: Push the power button to trigger the brush’s sonic vibrations. Brush normally.
STEP 2: Press the button again to start a 2-minute gentle vibration that changes pace at every 30-second interval.
STEP 3: Brushing will end automatically after 2 minutes. Alternatively, you can push the button manually to turn it off.
- Brush Monster is designed for children ages 3 and above. For use at the age of 2, close adult supervision is needed.
- Dentists recommend changing your brush head every 3 months before it becomes worn out and ineffective.
- Replace battery as needed. Lasts longer with efficient energy saving design, with up to 3-months use with 2x brushing everyday.
- Store in a cool dry place, away from direct sunlight.
WHAT TO EXPECT: (1) Brush Monster AR Toothbrush Set with (1) AAA Battery
(3) Replacement Refill Brush Heads
NET WEIGHT: 32g (excluding battery)