WHAT IS IT?
This dual-ended beauty tool comes with a stimulating roller on one end and an acupressure wand on the other. Its mini size makes it effortless to massage hard-to-reach spots and delicate areas, as well as convenient to carry around on the go. A must-have for any skincare-as-self-care routine, this was made in collaboration with BeautyMnl to bring your skin another layer of TLC.
WHY DO YOU NEED IT?
It’s the baby facial roller with extra oomph. Designed with a unique acupressure tip, this stretches the firming, de-puffing benefits of your roller by applying gentle stimulation to specific points throughout your face. A small difference with a mighty payoff.
- All skin types
- Provides a deep, relaxing massage with 100% authentic rose quartz stone
- Cools skin upon touch, especially when chilled before use
- Stimulates lymph nodes to eliminate toxins, for less facial bloating and sluggishness
- Improves blood circulation and increases oxygen supply to face for a brighter, more lively look
- Improves the appearance of puffy and dark under-eye circles
- Sinks skincare products deeper into skin for more effective absorption
STEP 1: Apply a layer of your chosen serum or beauty oil over a cleansed face. Gently pat the product into your skin with your hands, careful not to pull or tug.
STEP 2: With the roller, start stroking over your neck, moving from the base of your throat and upward towards your jaw.
STEP 3: With the same end, move on to your chin, rolling over the length of your jaw and moving up towards your ears.
STEP 4: Move on to your lips followed by your upper lip area, rolling outward towards your ears.
STEP 5: Move on to the sides of your nose, rolling outward over your cheeks and towards your ears.
STEP 6: Switch to the acupressure end to target stimulation around the eye and cheek area. Move the slanted side of the tip between the eyebrows, inner corners of the eyes, inner corners of the eyebrows, middle of the eyebrows, outer corners of the eyes, below the center of the eyes, (under the bone surrounding the eye), and back to the inner corners of the eyes. Continue rolling in wide, outward strokes, then shift over to your cheeks and towards your ears.
STEP 7: Close your eyes. Switch back to the roller to go over your lids. Roll down, towards your ears.
STEP 8: With eyes open, roll over both eyebrows towards your ears. Don’t forget to roll between your brows, too, to smooth over any tension.
STEP 9: To finish, roll over your forehead, rolling down towards your ears.
1. Be sure to go over each step at least three times in even, medium-pressure strokes.
2. Always roll toward the outer perimeter of your face (use your ears as a reference point) to push your “lymph” toward your lymph nodes. This helps your body flush out toxins and reduce swelling more effectively.
WHAT TO EXPECT: (1) BeautyMNL x MORI Mini Rose Quartz Roller with Acupressure Wand
NET WEIGHT: 60g
MATERIAL: Authentic Rose Quartz Stone