WHAT IS IT?
This makeup brush set features 10 brushes with a chic rose gold ferrule and marble-inspired handle design. With brushes for eyes and face, it collects the essential tools for a seamless makeup look.
WHY DO YOU NEED IT?
It gathers 10 essential, multipurpose brushes for beginners and pros alike, saving you the effort of collecting them one by one. With semi-soft, black bristles and an elegant design, these tools give your beauty routine a luxurious touch. This set includes:
- Loose Powder Brush: Smoothly applies minerals and powders to skin
- Blush Brush: Adds just the right amount of color to the cheeks
- Angled Blush Brush: Adds soft focus definition with blush or bronzer
- Buffing Brush: Picks up pigment and buffs into skin for a smooth, even look
- Contour Brush: Sculpts facial contours for a more defined look
- Flat Eyeshadow Brush: Blends out shadows and softens hard edges
- Angled Brow Brush: Fills in sparse brows for a natural-looking finish
- Small Eyeshadow Brush: Precisely applies color onto smaller areas
- Large Eyeshadow brush: Applies your base eyeshadow all over your lid
- Concealer Brush: Targets smaller areas for added coverage
- Gathers 10 essential brushes that every makeup enthusiast needs
- Features an elegant and functional design that suits all styles
- Equips you with the right tools to achieve a seamless look
FOR THE LOOSE POWDER BRUSH
Swirl brush into powder or mineral product. Tap off excess before sweeping over skin.
FOR THE BLUSH BRUSH
Swirl the brush into your blush pot. Lightly sweep the product over your cheeks, nose, and other areas.
FOR THE ANGLED BLUSH BRUSH
Swirl the brush into blush, bronzer, or other product. Tap off the excess before sweeping over the skin, adding definition wherever desired.
FOR THE BUFFING BRUSH
Gently pick up pigment with the brush tip. Buff into skin, blending out any harsh lines for a streak-free finish. Build up coverage as desired.
FOR THE CONTOUR BRUSH
Swirl brush into contour, bronzer, and/or highlight. Tap off the excess before sweeping into hollows of cheeks, onto sides of the nose, or over cheekbones for a chiseled look.
FOR THE FLAT EYESHADOW BRUSH
Pack the brush with pigment from the eyeshadow pot. Apply directly onto lids for opaque, vivid color, or blend out to diffuse the look.
FOR THE ANGLED BROW BRUSH
Gently pick up eyebrow pigment. Apply to brows in short, hair-like strokes for a natural finish.
FOR THE SMALL EYESHADOW BRUSH
Use to apply shadow to eye corners, crease, and other hard-to-reach areas with precision.
FOR THE LARGE EYESHADOW BRUSH
Swirl brush into eyeshadow pots. Tap off excess before sweeping base pigment all over the eyelid.
FOR THE CONCEALER BRUSH
Dispense concealer over back of the hand or onto a makeup plate to prevent contamination. Pick up with the brush tip. Apply over areas in need of coverage.
Clean your brushes frequently with the proper brush cleaning products to maintain product quality.
WHAT TO EXPECT: (1) 10-Piece Marble Brush Set