WHAT IS IT?
This skincare set covers everything you need for an extensive, all-in-one regimen: a non-stripping cleanser, a balancing toner, a nourishing facial oil and eye oil, a hydrating face cream, an efficient spot treatment, a healing mask, and two active-packed serums. It’s the set to get if you’re a true devout who thinks of skincare not as routine, but as ritual.
WHY DO YOU NEED IT?
Formulations that complement each other’s benefits help speed up progress. So, to get the most out of your skincare routine, you’ll want every formula in your lineup to fit seamlessly together. In this set, you get a set of nine Wildleaf products designed to target most major skin issues—including acne, dullness, and premature skin-aging. It includes:
- Aloe Herb Face Wash: A gentle, pH-balanced aloe vera cleanser that effectively purifies skin without leaving it tight, dry, or slick with residue. It’s formulated with antioxidant-rich herbs and oils that provide a luxurious, nourishing cleanse.
- Alcohol-Free Toning Mist: A toning mist that harnesses three popular botanical ingredients: witch hazel, lavender water, and rose water. With their combined anti-inflammatory and hydrating properties, they soothe and re-balance skin, making it a highly absorbent canvas for other products.
- Vitamin C Serum: A famous, highly concentrated serum that’s rich in antioxidants, so it’s highly effective against dark spots, uneven skin tone, and fine lines.
- Herbal Facial Oil: An herb-infused lightweight oil packed with moisturizers that absorb quickly, bind beautifully to natural oils, and gives skin a rich dose of nourishment.
- Hibiscus Face Cream: A hydrating face cream loaded with natural AHAs that gently exfoliate dead skin, decongest pores, and minimize oil, for fresher, more balanced skin.
- Shoko Dual Active: An anti-aging serum powered by a peptide matrix that diminishes wrinkle depth and volume, reduces the look of dark circles, and promotes skin elasticity.
- Infinity Eye Oil: An eye oil that blends together a unique cocktail of botanical oils that intensely nourish the delicate skin around the eyes, reducing fine lines and wrinkles.
- Super Spot Treatment: A fast-acting spot treatment made with botanical oils that neutralize acne-causing bacteria to keep skin healthy and breakout-free
- Healing Clay Mask: A pot of 100% pure bentonite clay that makes up the base of a pore-purifying clay mask. When mixed with a liquid, it draws out deep-seated impurities from the skin for a firmer, clearer, and smoother complexion.
- All skin types, including sensitive
- Contains (9) complementary products that mitigate major skin issues to totally transform skin
- Revitalizes, hydrates, and clears with various active ingredients
- Purifies skin without stripping it of natural oils
- Soothes and preps skin for next steps with gentle botanical ingredients
- Brightens dark spots, evens out skin tone, and diminishes fine lines with Vitamin C
- Deeply moisturizes for a dewy glow with herbal oils
- Locks in moisture with a highly emollient face cream
- Gently exfoliates, decongests pores, and controls oil with natural AHAs
- Diminishes the look of fine lines and wrinkles with peptides and oils
- Neutralizes acne-causing bacteria
- Decongests pores with 100% pure volcanic ash
STEP 1: Follow the step-by-step guide to preparing the Healing Clay Mask mixture here. Apply the mixture on dry skin. Rinse off after 20-30 minutes or until completely dry. This step is best done 2-3x a week only, for combination or oily skin types, and 1x/week for dry, normal, or mature skin types.
STEP 2: Gently wash face and neck with the Aloe Herb Face Wash, massaging the product into the skin to get rid of dirt and debris. Rinse off with warm water and pat dry.
STEP 3: Lightly mist face and neck with the Alcohol-Free Toning Mist to re-balance skin and prepare it for next steps. Wait a few seconds for product to absorb.
STEP 4: Apply 1 to 1 ½ full dropper’s worth of Vitamin C Serum on the face and neck area. Allow it to fully absorb for a few seconds. This step is best done 2-3x a week only, for sensitive skin types.
STEP 5: Apply 1 to 1 ½ full dropper’s worth of Shoko Dual Active Serum on the face and neck area. Allow it to fully absorb for a few seconds.
OPTIONAL: Apply the Super Spot Treatment with a cotton swab over any active breakouts.
STEP 6: Pump 1-2 pumps of the Herbal Facial Oil into your palm. Distribute the product onto the nose, chin, cheeks, and forehead for even application. Gently massage into skin until absorbed.
STEP 7: Dispense an appropriate amount of the Infinity Eye Oil onto your eye area. With your ring finger, gently pat the product into your skin.
STEP 8: Pump 1-2 pumps of the Hibiscus Face Cream into your palm. Distribute the product onto the nose, chin, cheeks, and forehead for even application. Gently massage into skin until absorbed.
- Apply the leave-on products in order of thickness: start with toner, layer with serums and oils, and seal it all in with cream. This ensures that each product is absorbed by the skin, optimizing their efficacy.
- If applying Vitamin C in the morning, be sure to wear sunscreen on top to protect against sun damage.
- If products will be used on sensitive skin, perform a patch test first before application.
WHAT TO EXPECT: (1) Whole Face Care Set, with the ff. products:
(1) Aloe Herb Face Wash, 100ml
(1) Alcohol-Free Toning Mist, 100ml
(1) Vitamin C Serum, 30ml
(1) Hibiscus Face Cream, 30ml
(1) Herbal Facial Oil, 30ml
(1) Infinity Eye Oil, 10ml
(1) Super Spot treatment, 10ml
(1) Healing Clay Mask, 100g
(1) Shoko Dual Active, 30ml