WHAT IS IT?
This skincare set covers four essentials for a basic, anti-aging regimen: a non-stripping cleanser, a balancing toner, a vitamin C serum, and a peptide-packed serum. It’s the preventative set that helps skin age gracefully, ensuring it doesn’t lose its youthful glow in maturity.
WHY DO YOU NEED IT?
Formulations that complement each other’s benefits help speed up progress. So, to get the most out of your skincare routine, you’ll want every formula in your lineup to fit seamlessly together. In this set, you get four Wildleaf products designed to prevent and reduce the first signs of skin-aging. It includes:
- Aloe Herb Face Wash: A gentle, pH-balanced aloe vera cleanser that effectively purifies skin without leaving it tight, dry, or slick with residue. It’s formulated with antioxidant-rich herbs and oils that provide a luxurious, nourishing cleanse.
- Alcohol-Free Toning Mist: A toning mist that harnesses three popular botanical ingredients: witch hazel, lavender water, and rose water. With their combined anti-inflammatory and hydrating properties, they soothe and re-balance skin, making it a highly absorbent canvas for other products.
- Vitamin C Serum: A famous, highly concentrated serum that’s rich in antioxidants, so it’s highly effective against dark spots, uneven skin tone, and fine lines.
- Shoko Dual Active: An anti-aging serum powered by a peptide matrix that diminishes wrinkle depth and volume, reduces the look of dark circles, and promotes skin elasticity.
STEP 1: Gently wash face and neck with the Aloe Herb Face Wash, massaging the product into the skin to get rid of dirt and debris. Rinse off with warm water and pat dry.
STEP 2: Lightly mist face and neck with the Alcohol-Free Toning Mist to re-balance skin and prepare it for next steps. Wait a few seconds for product to absorb.
STEP 3: Apply 1 to 1 ½ full dropper’s worth of Vitamin C Serum on the face and neck area. Allow it to fully absorb for a few seconds. This step is best done 2-3x a week only, for sensitive skin types.
STEP 4: Apply 1 to 1 ½ full dropper’s worth of Shoko Dual Active Serum on the face and neck area. Allow it to fully absorb for a few seconds.
Apply the leave-on products in order of thickness: start with toner and layer with the serums. This ensures that each product is absorbed by the skin, optimizing their efficacy.
If applying Vitamin C in the morning, be sure to wear sunscreen on top to protect against sun damage.
If products will be used on sensitive skin, perform a patch test first before application.
WHAT TO EXPECT: (1) The Anti Aging Care Set, with the ff. products:
(1) Aloe Herb Face Wash, 100ml
INGREDIENTS: Filtered Water, Coconut Oil, Decyl Glucoside, Sugar Beets, Coconut Fatty Acid, Glycerin, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera), Matricaria Chamomilla (Chamomile), Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber), Camelia Sinensis (Japanese Green Tea), Emulsifying Wax NF, Leucidal (Natural Preservative), Caprylyl Glycol
(1) Alcohol-Free Toning Mist, 100ml
INGREDIENTS: Organic Witch Hazel, Organic Lavender Hydrosol, Organic Rose Hydrosol, Leucidal (Natural Preservative)
(1) Vitamin C Serum, 30ml
INGREDIENTS: Filtered Water, Ethyl Ascorbic Acid 18%, Niacinamide (Vitamin B3), D-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf (Aloe Vera), Lactobacillus Ferment (Probiotic), Bilberry Extract, Sugar Cane Extract, Sugar Maple Extract, Orange Fruit Extract, Lemon Extract, Cucumber Extract (AHA), Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid), Vegetable Glycerin, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose (HEC)
(1) Shoko Dual Active, 30ml
Matrixyl, -Tetrapeptide-7, Pal-GHK, Filtered Water, Aloe Vera Leaf Juice, Glycerin, Cucumber Extract, N-Hydroxysuccinimide, Steareth-20, Polysorbate-20, Mixed Tocoperols, Xantham Gum, Caprylyl Glycol