CLAIM TO FAME: Daybreak Coffee’s sampler pack with six Philippine coffee blends
FAST FACTS: Contains individually packed coffee drip bags featuring three (3) locally flavored coffee and three (3) single origin coffee. Includes:
- Sagada Single Origin Coffee: Made with arabica beans straight from the mystic mountains of the north; a dark roast with a smooth body
- Kalinga Single Origin Coffee: Made with robusta beans from Tabuk and Ifugao in Kalinga province; a medium roast with a woody and chocolaty taste
- Benguet Single Origin Coffee: Made with arabica beans from Benguet; features a full-bodied taste and balanced flavor with hints of citrus and a mild finish
- Caramel Coffee: Made with a blend of arabica and robusta beans; enriched with natural botanical extracts; toasty and sweet with a buttery flavor and aroma
- Hazelnut Coffee: Made with a blend of arabica and robusta beans; a dark roast with a rich nutty flavor infused in the coffee beans to enhance its aroma and taste; exhibits a bitter but sweet aroma
- Irish Cream Coffee: Made with a blend of arabica and robusta beans; features rich tones surrounded with accents of old age liquor and sweet undertones of vanilla
PERFECT FOR: Satisfying every type of coffee craving
WHAT YOU GET: (1) Daybreak Coffee: Sampler Box of 6 2.0
NET WEIGHT: 60g
INGREDIENTS: Single Origin and Locally Flavored Philippine Coffee
Just add hot water for brewed coffee.
Daybreak aims to elevate Philippine coffee by packing them in single-serve, disposable drip bags for brewed coffee on the go. So you can experience the Philippines anytime, anywhere.
I love coffee! I have coffee everything from drinks, body scrubs to scented candles. I love this! and I love that there are a set os samples so you can try every flavor they have. I’m obsessed. Even my parents love it! They asked me where I bought it and told me to get more :)about 1 month ago
One of them is a product Meghan Markle AND Kate Middleton swear by.
Get them together to see the difference.