WHAT IS IT?
This soothing gel cream is the moisturizer to beat for oily, acne-prone skin. Made with panthenol, it’s a form of Vitamin B5 that’s both supremely hydrating and anti-inflammatory. This allows it to address two of the most common concerns of spotty skin: a moisture-oil imbalance and painful breakouts. Suspended in a gel consistency, it sinks right into the skin, so you can soak up all the goodness with no heavy feel.
WHY DO YOU NEED IT?
It’s also enhanced with allantoin and camellia sinensis leaf extract. Allantoin provides additional brightening properties that help fade dark spots, while the camellia sinensis leaf extract bolsters its skin-soothing benefits.
- Restores the skin’s moisture balance and soothes overall irritation with panthenol, a form of Vitamin B5 that boasts hydrating and anti-inflammatory properties
- Brightens the skin tone, helps fade dark spots, and promotes faster healing with allantoin
- Relieves redness and calms tender, irritable skin with camellia sinensis leaf extract
- Cools the skin and soothes sensitivity with aloe ferox leaf extract
- Sinks into skin quickly without leaving behind heavy residue with a lightweight gel texture
- Best for oily and combination skin types
STEP 1: Apply a coin-sized amount of product evenly over your face and neck. Add more if necessary.
STEP 2: Gently pat until fully absorbed.
Best used after toning.
WHAT TO EXPECT: (1) Hydrium Green Tea Aqua Soothing Gel Cream
NET WEIGHT: 50ml
INGREDIENTS: Water, Propanediol, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Glycerin, Pentylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Panthenol, Tromethamine, Butylene Glycol, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Allantoin, Aloe Ferox Leaf Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Disodium EDTA, Hydrolyzed Hibiscus Esculentus Extract, Lupinus Albus Seed Extract, Moringa Oleifera Seed Extract, Melia Azadirachta Leaf Extract, Melia Azadirachta Flower Extract