WHAT IS IT?
This black obsidian beauty tool set features a facial roller and gua sha. Each one uniquely designed to relieve tension on the face, you can choose between the roller for a milder massage and the gua sha for more precise pressure. They’re both made of 100% authentic black obsidian. Not only does this precious stone glide effortlessly over the skin, it looks gorgeous sitting atop your vanity shelf too.
WHY DO YOU NEED IT?
Massaging your facial muscles comes with a myriad of benefits. Besides relieving tension, it helps smoothen out fine lines, depuffs bloating, boosts blood circulation, promotes elasticity to lift sagging skin, and helps the body flush out toxins through lymphatic drainage. Pro tip: store your tools in the refrigerator for an extra cool touch that instantly perks up the skin!
- All skin types
- Facial Roller: features two roller ends, with one wide and one narrow, that easily glide over all contours of the face
- Gua Sha: ergonomically shaped to fit over your facial contours and features a pointed tip you can use to massage crucial pressure points
- Improves blood circulation and releases tension in facial muscles
- Smoothes out wrinkles, promotes collagen production, and accelerates cellular turnover, so skin looks brighter and healthier
- Detoxifies the skin through lymphatic drainage and decreases puffiness and bloating
- Helps serums and oils to better absorb into the skin
- Made of black obsidian, a natural crystal formed from rapidly cooling lava that helps relieve imbalances
- Promotes healing by releasing negative energies
- Cools and rejuvenates the skin and relieves stress
- Encourages equilibrium and inner peace for a sense of wellbeing
Use with facial oil, serum, or moisturizer to improve absorption of product and lubricate roller.
FACIAL ROLLER: On freshly moisturized skin, roll it over your skin, starting from the center of your face moving outwards.
GUA SHA: On freshly moisturized skin, work your guasha from the center of your face, using an outward, upward motion. Apply only light pressure and make sure not to drag at your skin. Use the inwardly curved end over facial contours. Use the pointier end on pressure points.
Do NOT use on skin with open wounds, acne, eczema, warts, or other conditions that easily spread through physical contact.
Clean with soapy before and after use.
Each gua sha is unique and may have slight variations due to the organic nature of the stone. Handle with care and press lightly.
WHAT TO EXPECT: (1) Black Obsidian Roller + Gua Sha Bundle
INGREDIENTS: Black Obsidian Stone, Gold Plated Stainless Steel