WHAT IS IT?
It’s a state-of-the-art facial device that will leave your skin recharged, refreshed, and radiant. Featuring a rolling, stainless steel head filled with water and gel, this lets you reap all the benefits of cold therapy with a convenient tool. Simply store in the fridge overnight and take it out for a roll whenever you need.
WHY DO YOU NEED IT?
Ice cube facials are popular for depuffing, calming redness, and promoting blood circulation by massaging the skin with an extra cooling sensation. This compact, travel-friendly device allows you to enjoy the experience as seamlessly as possible—eliminating the mess, hassle, and discomfort—for a brighter, healthier complexion.
- All skin types, especially mature
- Stays cold for up to 2 hours
- Improves blood circulation for a youthful glow
- De-puffs and reduces swelling with extra cooling sensation
- Soothes redness, irritation, and inflammation
- Relaxes the facial muscles to release tension
- Leaves the skin feeling toned, lifted, and refreshed
- Aids in lymphatic drainage to eliminate built-up fluid and toxins
- Helps alleviate stings from bug bites, sunburns, and even sore muscles
STEP 1: Sanitize ice roller with 70% isopropyl alcohol and a cotton ball.
STEP 2: Leave ice roller in your freezer for at least four hours (or overnight for best results).
STEP 3: Once cold, press the roller to your face with light pressure. Use outward motions, from your mouth and nose to your neck and hairline, for five to ten minutes each day.
STEP 4: After using the roller, sanitize with alcohol and store until its next use.
WHAT TO EXPECT: (1) Professional Facial Ice Roller