WHAT IS IT?
This soothing toner is a restorative elixir for acne-prone skin. It’s powered by a trifecta of healing ingredients: madecassic acid, asiaticoside, and asiatic acid—collectively dubbed as the CentellAC-RX formula. This trio enhances the calming benefits of the toner, so your breakouts heal quicker and without irration.
WHY DO YOU NEED IT?
The CentellAC-RX formula is a potent trio of ingredients. It targets the most frustrating problems related to acne, including excess oil, inflammation, and wounding. Not only does it sooth existing breakouts, it prevents more flareups from wreaking havoc on your healing skin.
- All skin types
- Contains the brand’s unique CentellAC-RX formula, which contains a trio of legendary healing ingredients: madecassic acid, asiaticoside, and asiatic acid
- Optimizes the efficacy of the Centella ingredient with the CentellAC-RX formula, which enhances the toner’s soothing and restorative benefits
- Treats active breakouts and heals damage to bring relief to acne-ridden skin
- Controls excess oil production and balances the skin’s natural pH level
- Provides soothing hydration with a base of 85% camellia sinensis leaf water
- Restores troubled and irritated skin back to its healthiest state
- Best for oily and acne-prone skin, but suits all skin types
- Free of artificial fragrance, parabens, sulfates, artificial colors, animal products, alcohol, mineral oil, and silicone
- Vegan and cruelty-free
This product is best used with the AC Collection Blemish Spot Clearing Serum and the AC Collection Light Weight Soothing Moisturizer.
How to Use:
STEP 1: After cleansing, soak a cotton pad with the formula.
STEP 2: Gently pat onto skin.
WHAT TO EXPECT: (1) AC Collection Calming Liquid Mild
NET WEIGHT: 125ml
INGREDIENTS: Camellia Sinensis Leaf Water, Butylene Glycol, Dimethyl Sulfone, Betaine, 1,2-Hexanediol, Betaine Salicylate, Gluconolactone, Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate, Polyglyceryl-10 Myristate, Glycerine, Panthenol, Allantoin, Arginine, Sodium Hyaluronate, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Asiaticoside, Asiatic Acid, Madecassic Acid