WHAT IS IT?
This skincare duo pairs two basics for lasting hydration: a brightening serum and a nourishing facial oil. It’s a step up from the standard moisturizer-only regimen, tackling chronic dryness and dullness at once for a dewy, lit-from-within glow.
WHY DO YOU NEED IT?
Formulations that complement each other’s benefits help speed up progress. So, to get the most out of your skincare routine, you’ll want every formula in your lineup to fit seamlessly together. In this duo, you get two Wildleaf products designed to make skin plumper and more radiant than ever. It includes:
- Vitamin C Serum: A famous, highly concentrated serum that’s rich in antioxidants, so it’s highly effective against dark spots, uneven skin tone, and fine lines. It penetrates deep to boost overall glow, while protecting against environmental stressors and repairing existing damage.
- Herbal Facial Oil: An herb-infused lightweight oil packed with moisturizers that absorb quickly, bind beautifully to natural oils, and gives skin a rich dose of nourishment. It’s specially designed to keep skin looking dewy, youthful, and ultra moisturized.
- All skin types, especially normal and dry
- Contains (2) complementary products that deeply hydrate and promote healthy cell renewal
- Nourishes, repairs, and protects skin with various active ingredients
- Brightens dark spots, evens out skin tone, and diminishes fine lines with Vitamin C
- Deeply moisturizes and balances excess oil production with herbal oils
STEP 1: After cleansing and toning, apply 1 to 1 ½ full dropper’s worth of Vitamin C Serum on the face and neck area. Allow it to fully absorb for a few seconds.
STEP 2: Pump 1-2 pumps of the Herbal Facial Oil into your palm. Distribute the product onto the nose, chin, cheeks, and forehead for even application. Gently massage into skin until absorbed.
Apply the products in order of thickness: start with serum and layer with oil. This ensures that each product is absorbed by the skin, optimizing their efficacy.
If applying Vitamin C in the morning, be sure to wear sunscreen on top to protect against sun damage.
If products will be used on sensitive skin, perform a patch test first before application.”
WHAT TO EXPECT: (1) set The Hydration Duo, with the ff. products:
(1) Vitamin C Serum, 30ml
INGREDIENTS: Filtered Water, Ethyl Ascorbic Acid 18%, Niacinamide (Vitamin B3), D-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf (Aloe Vera), Lactobacillus Ferment (Probiotic), Bilberry Extract, Sugar Cane Extract, Sugar Maple Extract, Orange Fruit Extract, Lemon Extract, Cucumber Extract (AHA), Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid), Vegetable Glycerin, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose (HEC)
(1) Herbal Facial Oil, 30ml
INGREDIENTS: Organic Jojoba Oil (Simmondsia Chinensis), Organic Aloe Vera Herb (Aloe Barbadensis), Organic Lavender Oil (Lavandula Angustifolia), Organic Rose Oil (Rosa Damascena), Organic Olive Oil (Olea Europaea) in an Organic Virgin Coconut Oil (Cocos Nucifera) Base