No longer do you need to choose between a sports bra and a crop top. Made from recycled water bottles, the Topanga has a high-neck, a low back, and adjustable criss-cross straps that keep everything in place. Finally an x that wont let you down.
- Compressive fabric is made from recycled water bottles
- Contains 79% RPET and 21% spandex
- Machine wash cold with like colors; line dry flat
- 11 water bottles diverted from landfills; 8.19lbs of CO2 prevented; 1.37 gallons of water saved
- XS (30 A/B/C, 32 AA/A)
- S (30 D/DD, 32 B/C/D/DD)
- M (34 D)
- M/L (34 DD)
- L (38 AA/A/B/C; 36 D; 38 D)
- L/XL (40 B)
- XL (40C; 36 DD; 38 DD; 40 D/DD)
WHAT YOU GET: (1) Topanga Bra in Indigo
When we started Girlfriend Collective our first goal was to be as transparent as possible. So many companies tout transparency but only offer flashy headlines instead of substance. We chose every part of our process, from our raw materials to our facilities to our partners, with care.
We also discovered quickly that high end fit and feel is not a matter of cost, it’s a matter of time. We take the time to make sure every single one of our designs is so beautiful that you won’t cycle through it the next time you look through your closet.
Beyond that, we wanted to find a community of people who cared about where their clothes come from as much as how they look. We’re lucky to have found you. Take a look around, we’re glad you’re here.
View all from this brand