This breathable, sweat-wicking sports bra is the perfect blend of stylish and sustainable. Made from Girlfriend Collectives signature recycled polyester and fitted with adjustable straps, the Monroe stays in place, looks great, and knows when its time to give you space.
- Compressive fabric is made from recycled water bottles
- Contains 79% RPET and 21% spandex
- Features a shiny Swiss-made RiRi zipper
- Fitted with adjustable straps
- Machine wash cold with like colors; line dry flat
- 11 water bottles diverted from landfills; 8.19lbs of CO2 prevented; 1.37 gallons of water saved
- XS (30 A/B/C; 32 AA/A)
- S (30 D/DD; 32 B/C/D/DD)
- M (34 D)
- M/L (34 DD)
- L (38 AA/A/B/C; 36 D)
- L/XL (40 B; 38 D)
- XL (40C; 36 DD)
WHAT YOU GET: (1) Monroe Bra in Black
When we started Girlfriend Collective our first goal was to be as transparent as possible. So many companies tout transparency but only offer flashy headlines instead of substance. We chose every part of our process, from our raw materials to our facilities to our partners, with care.
We also discovered quickly that high end fit and feel is not a matter of cost, it’s a matter of time. We take the time to make sure every single one of our designs is so beautiful that you won’t cycle through it the next time you look through your closet.
Beyond that, we wanted to find a community of people who cared about where their clothes come from as much as how they look. We’re lucky to have found you. Take a look around, we’re glad you’re here.
View all from this brand