WHAT IS IT?
This W.Dressroom perfume features a sweet, intoxicating blend of white jasmine and mint. Top notes of bergamot, mint, cardamom, and blackcurrant are complemented by heart notes of jasmine, ylang-ylang, orange blossom, and lily. The scent deepens with a base of cedarwood, vetiver, and guaiac.
WHY DO YOU NEED IT?
Its zesty, floral scent can make for a refreshing pick-me-up on any given day. Both fragrant and antibacterial, this spray masks unwanted odors on clothes and your surroundings.
- Thoroughly removes bacteria instead of temporarily getting rid of bad odors
- Deodorizes linens and clothes
- Eliminates unpleasant smells and odors with its antibacterial and deodorizing properties
- Kills 99.9% of germs and bacteria that contaminate clothes and living spaces with its anti-microbial effect
September 9, 2017
"”The description is right, the scent is unbalanced leaning more to the jasmine making the scent more floral. The scent sticks around for around 3 ish hours, not long but not too short. The best way to wear this scent is to spray it onto your clothing. The bottle is a sturdy plastic but isn’t overly heavy.”“
–firstname.lastname@example.org (from stylekorean.com)
How to Use:
• Spray directly on your clothes to remove unwanted odors such as smoke or amoy luto.
• Use it on areas in need of refreshing, such as bedding, closets, and car interiors.
WHAT TO EXPECT: (1) Dress & Living Clear Perfume No. 41 (Jas-mint)
NET WEIGHT: 70ml
INGREDIENTS: Alcohol, Water, Fragrance, Propylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, BHT