Troubled by adult acne? Clear it up for good with a gentle facial from Magallanes Skin and Wellness Clinic. It also comes with a peel so you can fade those scars and start anew.
- This BeautyMNL Service Voucher entitles you to (1) session of Magallanes Skin and Wellness Clinic’s Acne Clear Facial with Acne Clear Peel. This clarifying facial treats acne breakouts and lightens pimples with a chemical peel.
- What to expect: A 45- to 50-minute session. The treatment starts with mild yet deep skin cleansing with Cetaphil Dermacontrol Foam Cleanser to remove excess oil. This is followed by Avène Gentle Toner to protect skin and balance its pH levels. After the face is steamed, an optional blackhead/whitehead extraction may be performed. A blemish-busting seaweed clay mask is then applied and left to absorb for 15-20 minutes. Next comes a gentle exfoliation using 40% active glycolic peel solution. This will remove dead skin cell buildup and pore-clogging dirt that dulls the skin and leads to acne. After which, the peel will be neutralized and rinsed off. Finally, a Physiogel AI cream is applied to soothe skin post-facial.
- Ideal for oily, blemished, and acne-prone skin.
- Recommended number of sessions: 6-10 sessions, depending on the severity of acne. Each session should be 2-3 weeks apart.
- Valid from August 13 - November 13, 2018 at the Makati branch of Magallanes Skin and Wellness Clinic. Bookings should be made directly with the merchant.
- See Terms Tab for more details.
Magallanes Skin and Wellness Clinic is a beauty and laser clinic in Makati. It was established by Dr. Olivia Flordeliza-de Jesus after her training in Germany and Singapore. Together with a team of experts and a board certified plastic surgeon, she makes sure each patient gets the highest quality of care.
ADDRESS: G/F, 1040 EDSA corner Magallanes Avenue, Makati
LANDLINE: (02) 832 8019
MOBILE: (0921) 467 6986
OPERATING HOURS: Monday to Saturday, 11AM-5PM (Last appointment will be at 5PM)
FACEBOOK PAGE: MagallanesSkinandWellness
- Valid for One (1) Acne Clear Facial with Acne Clear Peel from Magallanes Skin and Wellness Clinic.
- Redeemable Mondays to Saturdays from August 13, 2018 to November 13, 2018 at Magallanes Skin and Wellness Clinic. Last appointment will be at 5PM. Not valid on declared holidays and Sundays when the clinic is closed.
- The service is subject to necessary pre- and post-treatment guidelines and may have certain contraindications. Please read service reminders prior to purchasing. For any further questions, best to check with our partner merchant.
- Strictly by appointment only. Walk-ins are NOT allowed. Reservations are required prior to visit with a standard lead time of one day. Subject to availability. Book the soonest to get your preferred slot. To aid in redemption, please inform them that you bought the service from BeautyMNL. Kindly come on time. Merchant reserves the right to accept other clients should the holding time elapse.
- Cancellations of reservations may be made without penalty upon the sole discretion of the merchant. No-shows will render service forfeited (refers to customers with confirmed appointments but did not show up with no prior advise to the establishment).
- Redemption code & a valid government-issued ID are required upon redemption. No name changes will be accommodated. If service will be transferred, a valid ID of the redemption code owner has to be presented together with the redemption code when redeeming the service.
- Inclusive of applicable taxes and charges. Not valid for cash back. Not valid in conjunction with other promos and discounts including Senior Citizen, Diplomat, or PWD.
- Prior to the service, a dermatology consultation will be done to ensure your suitability for the treatment.
- Not suitable for pregnant and/or lactating women.
- Not suitable for clients with active bacterial, viral, fungal, herpetic infection, and open wounds on the area to be treated.
- Not suitable for clients who are taking photosensitive medications.
- Not suitable for clients who have experienced excessive sun exposure within 2 weeks of the treatment.
- Not suitable for clients with preexisting inflammatory skin conditions like psoriasis.
- Not suitable for clients with atopic dermatitis.
- Not suitable for clients with pemphigus (blisters).
- Not suitable for clients with facial cancers.
- Avoid excessive sun exposure 3-4 days before the treatment.
- Avoid applying topical retinoids 3-4 days before the treatment.
- Keep the treated area dry within 6-8 hours after the treatment.
- Your skin may become more sensitive to the sun after the treatment.
Limit sun exposure for at least one week after the treatment. The following day, you may apply sunscreen for protection.
- When washing your face, use a cleanser for sensitive skin. Do not scrub.