Low on glow? Turn up the brightness with this exfoliating package from Magallanes Skin and Wellness Clinic!
- This BeautyMNL Service Voucher entitles you to (1) session of Magallanes Skin and Wellness Clinic’s Lightening Radiant Peel with Premium Diamond Peel for the Face. This service pairs a gentle chemical peel with mechanical exfoliation to keep your complexion bright and smooth. It aids in lightening dark spots, erasing fine lines and wrinkles, and improving skin texture.
- What to expect: A 30- to 40-minute session. This service starts with a mild yet thorough skin-cleansing, followed by the application of a 40% active glycolic peel solution to gently exfoliate the skin. This removes dead skin cells that clog pores and cause dullness. A diamond peel will also be performed to further rid the pores of deep-seated impurities. Post-treatment, a soothing cream will be applied to protect the skin.
- Recommended number of sessions: 8-10 sessions. Each session should be 2 weeks apart.
- Valid from August 13 - November 13, 2018 at the Makati branch of Magallanes Skin and Wellness Clinic. Bookings should be made directly with the merchant.
- See Terms Tab for more details.
Magallanes Skin and Wellness Clinic is a beauty and laser clinic in Makati. It was established by Dr. Olivia Flordeliza-de Jesus after her training in Germany and Singapore. Together with a team of experts and a board certified plastic surgeon, she makes sure each patient gets the highest quality of care.
ADDRESS: G/F, 1040 EDSA corner Magallanes Avenue, Makati
LANDLINE: (02) 832 8019
MOBILE: (0921) 467 6986
OPERATING HOURS: Monday to Saturday, 11AM-5PM (Last appointment will be at 5PM)
FACEBOOK PAGE: MagallanesSkinandWellness
- Valid for One (1) Lightening Radiant Peel with Premium Diamond Peel for the Face from Magallanes Skin and Wellness Clinic.
- Redeemable Mondays to Saturdays from August 13, 2018 to November 13, 2018 at Magallanes Skin and Wellness Clinic. Last appointment will be at 5PM. Not valid on declared holidays and Sundays when the clinic is closed.
- The service is subject to necessary pre- and post-treatment guidelines and may have certain contraindications. Please read service reminders prior to purchasing. For any further questions, best to check with our partner merchant.
- Strictly by appointment only. Walk-ins are NOT allowed. Reservations are required prior to visit with a standard lead time of one day. Subject to availability. Book the soonest to get your preferred slot. To aid in redemption, please inform them that you bought the service from BeautyMNL. Kindly come on time. Merchant reserves the right to accept other clients should the holding time elapse.
- Cancellations of reservations may be made without penalty upon the sole discretion of the merchant. No-shows will render service forfeited (refers to customers with confirmed appointments but did not show up with no prior advise to the establishment).
- Redemption code & a valid government-issued ID are required upon redemption. No name changes will be accommodated. If service will be transferred, a valid ID of the redemption code owner has to be presented together with the redemption code when redeeming the service.
- Inclusive of applicable taxes and charges. Not valid for cash back. Not valid in conjunction with other promos and discounts including Senior Citizen, Diplomat, or PWD.
- Not suitable for pregnant and/or lactating women.
- Not suitable for clients with open wounds, active bacterial, viral, fungal, or herpetic infections on the face.
- Not suitable for clients with a history of taking photosensitive medications.
- Not suitable for clients who have been exposed to excessive sunlight several days prior to the treatment.
- Not suitable for clients with preexisting inflammatory skin conditions like psoriasis, atopic dermatitis, pemphigus, and facial cancers.
- Prior to the service, a dermatology consultation will be done to ensure your suitability for the treatment.
- Avoid intense sun exposure and using topical retinoids 3-4 days before the treatment.
- Keep the treated area dry within 6-8 hours after the treatment.
- Your skin may become more sensitive to sunlight after the treatment. Limit your sun exposure for at least a week after the treatment.
- Apply sunscreen the day after the treatment.
- When washing your face, use a sensitive cleanser and avoid scrubbing.