Daily grind wearing you down? Get this facial and body scrub from Magallanes Skin and Wellness Clinic for some sweet soothing. You’ll be back on your feet in less than an hour!
- This BeautyMNL Service Voucher entitles you to (1) session of Magallanes Skin and Wellness Clinic’s Signature Luxe Facial with Pampering Body Scrub. Counter stress with a radiance-restoring facial and an invigorating Himalayan salt/green tea scrub.
- What to expect: A 45- to 50-minute session. This service starts with mild yet thorough skin cleansing using Avène Extremely Gentle Cleanser. It’s followed by Avène Gentle Toner to protect skin and balance its pH levels. After a round of facial steaming, an optional blackhead/whitehead extraction may be performed. A collagen mask is then applied and left to absorb for 20 minutes. A relaxing facial massage using Avène Anti-aging Physiolift cream follows to leave skin fresh and taut post-facial. Enjoy a pampering body scrub as a relaxing way to conclude the treatment.
- Choose the scrub to be used: Green tea to detoxify and re-energize you as it gently exfoliates OR Himalayan salt, which consists of argan and coconut oil to moisturize and smoothen the skin.
- Ideal for all skin types.
- Recommended number of sessions: 5-10 sessions. Each session should be 2 weeks apart.
- Valid from August 13 - November 13, 2018 at the Makati branch of Magallanes Skin and Wellness Clinic. Bookings should be made directly with the merchant.
- See Terms Tab for more details.
Magallanes Skin and Wellness Clinic is a beauty and laser clinic in Makati. It was established by Dr. Olivia Flordeliza-de Jesus after her training in Germany and Singapore. Together with a team of experts and a board certified plastic surgeon, she makes sure each patient gets the highest quality of care.
ADDRESS: G/F, 1040 EDSA corner Magallanes Avenue, Makati
LANDLINE: (02) 832 8019
MOBILE: (0921) 467 6986
OPERATING HOURS: Monday to Saturday, 11AM-5PM (Last appointment will be at 5PM)
FACEBOOK PAGE: MagallanesSkinandWellness
- Valid for One (1) Signature Luxe Facial with Pampering Body Scrub for the Face from Magallanes Skin and Wellness Clinic.
- Redeemable Mondays to Saturdays from August 13, 2018 to November 13, 2018 at Magallanes Skin and Wellness Clinic. Last appointment will be at 5PM. Not valid on declared holidays and Sundays when the clinic is closed.
- The service is subject to necessary pre- and post-treatment guidelines and may have certain contraindications. Please read service reminders prior to purchasing. For any further questions, best to check with our partner merchant.
- Strictly by appointment only. Walk-ins are NOT allowed. Reservations are required prior to visit with a standard lead time of one day before visit. Subject to availability. Book the soonest to get your preferred slot. To aid in redemption, please inform them that you bought the service from BeautyMNL. Kindly come on time. Merchant reserves the right to accept other clients should the holding time elapse.
- Cancellations of reservations may be made without penalty upon the sole discretion of the merchant. No-shows will render service forfeited (refers to customers with confirmed appointments but did not show up with no prior advise to the establishment).
- Redemption code & a valid government-issued ID are required upon redemption. No name changes will be accommodated. If service will be transferred, a valid ID of the redemption code owner has to be presented together with the redemption code when redeeming the service.
- Inclusive of applicable taxes and charges. Not valid for cash back. Not valid in conjunction with other promos and discounts including Senior Citizen, Diplomat, or PWD.
- Prior to the service, a dermatology consultation will be done to ensure your suitability for the treatment.
- Not suitable for pregnant and/or lactating women.
- Not suitable for clients with active bacterial, viral, fungal, herpetic infection, and open wounds on the area to be treated.
- Not suitable for clients who are taking photosensitive medications.
- Not suitable for clients who have experienced excessive sun exposure within 2 weeks of the treatment.
- Not suitable for clients with preexisting inflammatory skin conditions like psoriasis.
- Not suitable for clients with atopic dermatitis, pemphigus (blisters), and facial cancers.
- Avoid excessive sun exposure 3-4 days before the treatment.
- Avoid applying topical retinoids 3-4 days before the treatment.
- Do not undergo peeling treatments at least 2 weeks before your appointment.
- Keep the treated area dry within 6-8 hours after the treatment.
- Your skin may become more sensitive to the sun after the treatment.
Limit sun exposure for at least one week after the treatment. The following day, you may apply sunscreen for protection.
- When washing your face, use a cleanser for sensitive skin. Do not scrub.