When a strict diet and rigorous exercise routine aren’t giving you the results you need, try this tummy-slimming treatment at Magallanes Skin and Wellness Clinic. It’s sure to bring your sexy back!
- This BeautyMNL Service Voucher entitles you to (1) session of Magallanes Skin and Wellness Clinic’s Cavislim Body Contouring for the Tummy. This non-invasive slimming treatment uses low-frequency ultrasound waves to reduce localized fat tissues that are resistant to diet and exercise. After just one session, you’ll be able to trim 2-6cm from your tummy!
- What to expect: A 45- to 60-minute session. Prior to the treatment, an aesthetician will perform an assessment and waist measurement. After a cooling gel is applied, the Liposlim Ultrasonic Cavitation handpiece will be maneuvered over the tummy area to target fat cells. Finally, a lymphatic massage will be performed to facilitate the drainage of fat and toxins.
- Recommended number of sessions: 8-12 sessions. Each session should be a week apart.
- Results may vary depending on your tissue structure, age, metabolism, medication, and change in hormones. Ultrasonic cavitation is NOT a treatment for obesity nor is it a weight loss procedure.
- Valid from August 13 - November 13, 2018 at the Makati branch of Magallanes Skin and Wellness Clinic. Bookings should be made directly with the merchant.
- See Terms Tab for more details.
Magallanes Skin and Wellness Clinic is a beauty and laser clinic in Makati. It was established by Dr. Olivia Flordeliza-de Jesus after her training in Germany and Singapore. Together with a team of experts and a board certified plastic surgeon, she makes sure each patient gets the highest quality of care.
ADDRESS: G/F, 1040 EDSA corner Magallanes Avenue, Makati
LANDLINE: (02) 832 8019
MOBILE: (0921) 467 6986
OPERATING HOURS: Monday to Saturday, 11AM-5PM (Last appointment will be at 5PM)
FACEBOOK PAGE: MagallanesSkinandWellness
- Valid for One (1) Cavislim Body Contouring for the Tummy from Magallanes Skin and Wellness Clinic.
- Redeemable Mondays to Saturdays from August 13, 2018 to November 13, 2018 at Magallanes Skin and Wellness Clinic. Last appointment will be at 5PM. Not valid on declared holidays and Sundays when the clinic is closed.
- The service is subject to necessary pre- and post-treatment guidelines and may have certain contraindications. Please read service reminders prior to purchasing. For any further questions, best to check with our partner merchant.
- Strictly by appointment only. Walk-ins are NOT allowed. Reservations are required prior to visit with a standard lead time of one day. Subject to availability. Book the soonest to get your preferred slot. To aid in redemption, please inform them that you bought the service from BeautyMNL. Kindly come on time. Merchant reserves the right to accept other clients should the holding time elapse.
- Cancellations of reservations may be made without penalty upon the sole discretion of the merchant. No-shows will render service forfeited (refers to customers with confirmed appointments but did not show up with no prior advise to the establishment).
- Redemption code & a valid government-issued ID are required upon redemption. No name changes will be accommodated. If service will be transferred, a valid ID of the redemption code owner has to be presented together with the redemption code when redeeming the service.
- Inclusive of applicable taxes and charges. Not valid for cash back. Not valid in conjunction with other promos and discounts including Senior Citizen, Diplomat, or PWD.
- Not suitable for pregnant and/or lactating women.
- Not suitable for clients with implants or pacemakers.
- Not suitable for clients with open wounds or irritations on the area to be treated.
- Not suitable for clients with certain medical conditions such as renal failure, hepatitis, osteoporosis, cancer, blood disorders, heart disease, severe high blood pressure, or circulation problems.
- Increase your fluid intake prior to the treatment.
- Do not eat at least an hour prior to the treatment.
- Do not drink carbonated beverages within 3-4 hours prior to the treatment.
- Increase your fluid intake after the treatment.
- Maintain a low-calorie diet for a few days after the treatment to ensure that the energy released during the procedure is properly utilized and metabolized by the body.
- Get some exercise to aid in the lymphatic drainage of the fat removed during the treatment.
- Avoid fatty food and alcoholic beverages.
- After the treatment, patients are able to return to their daily activities as usual.