WHAT IS IT?
This crystal beauty tool will help you give yourself a break. Made of 100% authentic amethyst stone, it’s designed for relaxing facial massages that make basic skincare feel extra special.
WHY DO YOU NEED IT?
Amethyst is said to carry a comforting, peaceful energy that improves well-being. In roller form, this crystal can be used in cooling massages that eliminate toxins, reduce puffiness, and improve circulation for a brighter look. It’s an easy pick-me-up for you and your skin—plus, amethyst looks super luxe.
- All skin types
- Provides a deep, relaxing massage with 100% authentic amethyst
- Cools skin upon touch, especially when chilled before use
- Stimulates lymph nodes to eliminate toxins, for less facial bloating and sluggishness
- Improves blood circulation and increases oxygen supply to face for a brighter, more lively look
- Improves the appearance of puffy and dark under-eye circles
- Sinks skincare products deeper into skin for more effective absorption
WHAT TO EXPECT: (1) Amethyst Facial Roller
MATERIAL: Authentic Amethyst
STEP 1: Apply a layer of your chosen serum or beauty oil over a cleansed face. Gently pat the product into your skin with your hands, careful not to pull or tug.
STEP 2: With the larger end of the roller, start rolling over your neck, moving from the base of your throat and upward towards your jaw.
STEP 3: With the same end, move on to your chin, rolling over the length of your jaw and moving up towards your ears.
STEP 4: Move on to your lips followed by your upper lip area, rolling outward towards your ears.
STEP 5: Move on to the sides of your nose, rolling outward over your cheeks and towards your ears.
STEP 6: Switch to the smaller end of the roller for your under-eyes. Continue rolling in wide, outward strokes, over your cheeks and towards your ears.
STEP 7: Close your eyes. Switch back to the larger end of the roller to go over your lids. Roll down, towards your ears.
STEP 8: With eyes open, roll over both eyebrows towards your ears. Don’t forget to roll between your brows, too, to smooth over any tension.
STEP 9: To finish, roll over your forehead, rolling down towards your ears.
1. Be sure to go over each step at least three times in even, medium-pressure strokes.
2. Always roll toward the outer perimeter of your face (use your ears as a reference point) to push your “lymph” toward your lymph nodes. This helps your body flush out toxins and reduce swelling more effectively.
Modern Rituals by HIMA
Elevate your self-care routine to a Modern Ritual. Modern Rituals curates timeless tools, such as gua shas and face rollers, to make your daily routine an experience. All Modern Rituals products are authentic gemstones and are made with the best materials.
View all from this brand