WHAT IS IT?
This crystal beauty tool will help you give yourself a break. Made of 100% authentic amethyst stone, it’s designed for relaxing facial massages that make basic skincare feel extra special.
WHY DO YOU NEED IT?
Amethyst is said to carry a comforting, peaceful energy that improves well-being. In roller form, this crystal can be used in cooling massages that eliminate toxins, reduce puffiness, and improve circulation for a brighter look. It’s an easy pick-me-up for you and your skin—plus, amethyst looks super luxe.
- All skin types
- Provides a deep, relaxing massage with 100% authentic amethyst
- Cools skin upon touch, especially when chilled before use
- Stimulates lymph nodes to eliminate toxins, for less facial bloating and sluggishness
- Improves blood circulation and increases oxygen supply to face for a brighter, more lively look
- Improves the appearance of puffy and dark under-eye circles
- Sinks skincare products deeper into skin for more effective absorption
STEP 1: Apply a layer of your chosen serum or beauty oil over a cleansed face. Gently pat the product into your skin with your hands, careful not to pull or tug.
STEP 2: With the larger end of the roller, start rolling over your neck, moving from the base of your throat and upward towards your jaw.
STEP 3: With the same end, move on to your chin, rolling over the length of your jaw and moving up towards your ears.
STEP 4: Move on to your lips followed by your upper lip area, rolling outward towards your ears.
STEP 5: Move on to the sides of your nose, rolling outward over your cheeks and towards your ears.
STEP 6: Switch to the smaller end of the roller for your under-eyes. Continue rolling in wide, outward strokes, over your cheeks and towards your ears.
STEP 7: Close your eyes. Switch back to the larger end of the roller to go over your lids. Roll down, towards your ears.
STEP 8: With eyes open, roll over both eyebrows towards your ears. Don’t forget to roll between your brows, too, to smooth over any tension.
STEP 9: To finish, roll over your forehead, rolling down towards your ears.
1. Be sure to go over each step at least three times in even, medium-pressure strokes.
2. Always roll toward the outer perimeter of your face (use your ears as a reference point) to push your “lymph” toward your lymph nodes. This helps your body flush out toxins and reduce swelling more effectively.
WHAT TO EXPECT: (1) Amethyst Facial Roller
MATERIAL: Authentic Amethyst