WHAT IS IT?
A traditionally flat beauty stone, this gua sha is a facial massaging tool made with 100% divinely polished jade. It comes with rounded grooves on one end for smoothly scraping and lifting the face, which helps firm, de-puff, and awaken the skin. Jade is said to bring good luck and purify with a light, nourishing energy.
WHY DO YOU NEED IT?
A modern take on an ancient beauty ritual, this gua sha is more than a luxurious end to your masking session. As you mindfully roll upward and outwards, the tool’s gentle massaging action starts to transform the act of skincare into self-care—giving you space in your day to simply relax and breathe.
- All skin types
- Provides a deep, relaxing massage with 100% authentic jade stone
- Improves blood circulation and increases oxygen supply to face for a brighter, more lively look
- Releases facial tension to smoothen fine lines and wrinkles
- Offers a subtle sculpting effect that adds more chisel to features
- Promotes lymphatic drainage, detoxifying fluid buildup
- Reduces puffiness and lifts the face over time
STEP 1: Apply a layer of your chosen serum or beauty oil over a cleansed face. Gently pat the product into your skin with your hands, careful not to pull or tug.
STEP 2: With the curved inner side of the guasha, sweep up over your neck from your clavicle.
STEP 3: With the same side, move on to your chin, stroking over the length of your jaw towards your ears.
STEP 4: Switch to the curved outer side of the guasha for your cheeks. Lightly press the guasha down on the sides of your nose, stroking over the length of your cheekbones, towards your ears.
STEP 5: With the same side, move on to your forehead, starting at your eyebrows and stroking up towards your hairline.
STEP 6: Switch to the pointed edge of the guasha for your smile lines. Go over the area in multiple short, successive strokes, as though to smooth over any fine lines that may emerge.
1. Be sure to go over each step at least three times in even, medium-pressure strokes.
2. Always sweep toward the outer perimeter of your face (use your ears as a reference point) to push your “lymph” toward your lymph nodes. This helps your body flush out toxins and reduce swelling more effectively.
Cleaning Your Crystal: Regularly clean using mild soap and water. You can also pop it outside under a full moon to energetically cleanse the crystal too.
WHAT TO EXPECT: (1) Jade Guasha
MATERIAL: 100% Authentic Jade