CLAIM TO FAME: A reusable cotton pantyliner that keeps you feeling fresh and dry
FAST FACTS: Measures 7 inches in length and 2.75 inches in width when snapped; earth-friendly and economical—lasting 3 to 5 years; easy to use and clean; as safe as your underwear since its made of cloth; features a topper fabric of woven cotton, a core fabric in absorbent flannel, and a back fabric of woven cotton (no waterproofing layer to make it more breathable)
PERFECT FOR: Everyday use
WHAT YOU GET: (1) Cotton Pantyliner
INGREDIENTS: Topper Fabric: 1 Layer Woven Cotton; Core Fabric: 1 Layer Absorbent Flannel; Back Fabric: 1 Layer Woven Cotton
- Prewash before use.
- Hand wash is the best, but machine wash is alright if you prefer.
- Your pads can last between 3-5 years, depending on use and care.
- Don’t use fabric conditioner and bleach; don’t iron.
HAND WASH INSTRUCTIONS
- Run pad under cold tap water and keep rinsing away the blood/discharge.
- When the water turns clear, use mild laundry detergent to scrub it clean. Do not use a brush, simply rub the fabric against itself.
- You may use hydrogen peroxide to get rid of stubborn stains.
- Sun or air dry on the clothesline.
MACHINE WASH INSTRUCTIONS
- You may wash along with other clothes (max 40 °C). Tumble dry.
Based in Negros Island, Ka Nami Pasador offers cloth pads locally called “pasador.” These traditional feminine hygiene products are washable and reusable, giving you a unique opportunity to track your cycle. Plus, it helps you cut out the use of plastic—perfect for eco-conscious, zero-waste folks who want to live a more environmentally friendly lifestyle instead of mindlessly being a part of today’s throw-away culture.
Dermacol Makeup Cover lives up to your DREAMS.