CLAIM TO FAME: A reusable medium-sized sanitary pad that is leak-free
FAST FACTS: Made with 100% imported organic cotton; has a leak-proof biodegradable outer layer; reusable for up to 2 to 3 years; environment friendly and recyclable; healthier and more cost-effective; can be used by all ages
PERFECT FOR: Regular flow
WHAT YOU GET: (1) Hannahpad Medium
(1) Reusable Plastic Packaging
INGREDIENTS: 100% Imported Organic Cotton, Biodegradable Outer Plastic Layer, Recyclable Plastic Button Snaps
DIMENSIONS: 27 cm L x 18 cm W, 28g
1. Place Hannahpad inside your underwear, pattern facing down.
2. Fasten the snaps on wings.
3. For storage, fold according to package instructions.
1. Please wash within 24 hours after use. Rinse thoroughly under running cold water.
2. Apply soap or laundry detergent and gently rub into the pad.
3. With soap or detergent on pad, soak pad in cool water for min. 3 hours or overnight for best results.
4. Machine or hand wash in cold water in hang dry. Do NOT use dryer. Dry pads thoroughly before storing.
1. Boiling: Do not boil Hannahpad because of the waterproof coating. If you wish to boil the pads once every 2-3 months to sterilize, place them in boiling water for only 2 minutes to protect the water-proofing later.
2. Rinsing: Do not use fabric softeners. If you add drops of vinegar when soaking the pad, it will be as soft as if you’ve added fabric softener.
3. Lint: Some lint may occur during use or washing due to the nature of cotton. You can simply scrape off the lint very gently with a razor. Do not use lint removers as they may damage the fabric.
4. Caution: Do not use acidic detergent, synthetic detergent, or any bleach. It is good to wash used pad within 24 hours. Mold may occur if soaked in water for too long or stored without the pad being completely dry. Ironing may damage the waterproof coating and shorten the lifespan of the pad.
Hannahpad Philippines is always thinking about ways to help women experience more comfortable and enjoyable menstrual cycles. But, mainly, they provide organic cotton sanitary napkins that are reusable. Designed and manufactured in Korea, all of the Hannahpad products are made with true user experience and criticism in mind. In fact, it is the No. 1 cloth pad in Korea but is now setting its sights on a global market. Hannahpad’s aim is to walk ladies everywhere through a happy and comfortable menstruation journey, no matter what their lifestyle.
View all from this brand