No horrifying stains!!!
- It comes in a powder form which is not irritating or rough compared to the "tawas" in small tubs.
- NO YELLOW STAINS ON CLOTHES!
- No scent which is pretty good since some fragrances can do more harm than good on your skin.
- It can be a bit messy if you pack this in your travelling kit. (Tip: Lift the sticker up until you see two holes and stop. You can control the amount better compared to lifting the entire sticker completely.)
- It is not long lasting. If your genes have bestowed you UA odor, (tried calamansi, even men's deo during my pre-pubescent years lol), it could probably last you 8-10 hours. But if you don't smell that much then this product is pretty good.
- Its pretty weak against sweat, it is not exactly an anti-perspirant.
If you prefer non-sticky, non-staining deos with no synthetic fragrance this may work for you. But for my "Stinky-if-tensed" fam, this could be one of those weak deos.
about 2 months ago