CLAIM TO FAME: A black mask made with charcoal extracts clean, clear, moisturized look
FAST FACTS: Minimizes the appearance of visible pores; nourishes, softens, and smoothens; formulated with natural minerals—hot spring water (tightening agent) from Okinawa and ceramide (moisturizing agent); leaves complexion silky, supple, and delicate
PERFECT FOR: Skin-tightening and purifying
WHAT YOU GET: (1) Hadabisei in Tightening Face Mask (Singles)
INGREDIENTS: Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, PEG-75, Phenoxyethanol, PEG-60 Hydrogrnated Castor Oil, Acrylates, C 10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Methyk Gluceth-20, Methylparaben, Polysorbate 20, Phenyl Trimethicone, Xanthan Gum, Dimethicone, Potassium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Glysine Polyglyceryl-10 Myristate, Sodium Lactate, Ceramide 2, Cholesterol, Sodium PCA, Sorvitol, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Proline, Tocopherol, Propylparaben
1) Apply mask after face wash.
2) For normal skin, leave on for 5 to 10 minutes—20 minutes for dry skin. Remove mask before it turns dry.
3) Follow with your daily skin care products.
4) Recommended to be used once or twice daily.
Established in Japan in 1887, Kracie is a beauty and personal care brand that produced cosmetics, toiletries, pharmaceuticals, and food. Globally known for popular products that include their Ichikami hair care series and Hadabisei face masks, Kracie now introduces their brand of shampoos, conditioners, body wash, and other beauty products to the Philippine market to uplift the lives of their customers and bring joy to their daily living. Discover Kracie at BeautyMNL.
1. I like the fit of this mask. Usually Japanese masks have small eye holes and are uncomfortable. This one is super comfortable. 2. Great mask texture. The mask itself is really soft and comfy on the skin. 3. Afterwards, my face felt super firm and moist. Does as it say. After face masks, usually my face feels dry. Right now it's been 20 mins and my face still feels super soft and hydrated.almost 2 years ago
Get them together to see the difference.