CLAIM TO FAME: A natural hair-removal set that lets you achieve a smooth, fuzz-free look
FAST FACTS: This complete kit preps, waxes, then soothes skin for a clean look and silky feel. Includes:
- Sweet Solutions Clarifying Toner: Clears your skin of oil and dirt and prepares skin for sugaring treatments
- Sweet Solutions Cold Sugar Wax: An all-natural hair removal wax prepared from a mix of sucrose, glucose, purified water, powdered fruit acids, and natural thickening agents
- Sweet Solutions Healing Cream: Soothes and heals your skin after sugaring treatment
PERFECT FOR: Sensitive skin
WHAT YOU GET: (1) Body Sugaring Set containing the following:
(1) Cold Sugar Wax, 350g
(1) Healing Cream Bottle, 60ml
(1) Clarifying Toner bottle, 60ml
Carefully follow the instructions below or watch our Youtube video: Wax Lab Body Sugaring Hair Removal channel link
Things to Prepare: Towel or large cloth to rest on for sugaring, powder, and wet wipes. Please cleanse and gently exfoliate the area you wish to sugar, and pat dry. If you are in a cooler climate, or if the sugar wax is a bit hard to scoop out, you may dip the jar in hot water (not boiling) for 20-30seconds—keep the lid on.
Warning: Do not use if you have broken or irritated skin or if you are using any peeling solutions or medications. Please discontinue use if you experience some irritation, and consult your doctor.
1) With a cotton, apply clarifying toner on desired area to be sugared, make sure to wipe off all excess oil and dirt, then apply powder on your skin, and rub excess off. Scoop out some wax. A clean spoon should do the job. If you are waxing a small area, scoop out just a spoon full of sugar wax, but if you are waxing larger areas, try two scoops of sugar wax. Please make sure that you are not using too much to make it more manageable to flick off.
2) Soften the sugar wax. Pull-stretch-fold the sugar wax repeatedly with your fingers until the sugar wax gets lighter in color and is soft enough to spread on skin.
3) With your fingers spread the sugar wax AGAINST the direction of hair growth, it is important to repeat the motion 3 to 4 times. Repeatedly running your fingers through the sugar wax allows the hair follicles to properly adhere to the sugar wax, making hair removal quicker.
4) SWIFTLY flick off the sugar wax TOWARDS the direction of hair growth with your fingers. Continue the sugaring process by using the same ball of sugar wax.
5) If the sugar wax gets too soft and is starting to melt on the skin, discard it and scoop out fresh sugar wax to use. Please ensure you always apply powder before waxing.
6) To wax hair off the elbow and knee area, bend it and apply the sugar wax around one side at a time before going over the joint.
7) Discard used wax with wet wipes, and wipe off any traces left on your skin, or rinse hands w/ water.
8) Apply Healing Cream on treated area to protect skin after sugaring. Do not wet, sweat, apply heavy creams/lotions, and scratch the newly waxed area 4 to 8 hours after waxing. Do not sunbathe, go to a steam bath, or take hot showers 24 hours after waxing. Please wear loose clothing to let the skin breathe. Gently exfoliate the waxed are after two days. Diligently exfoliate to prevent the formation of ingrown hair.
The WAX LAB COMPANY believes in a natural approach to beauty, not only manufacturing their own environmentally-friendly sugar wax for use in their waxing salon, but also offering it to the public as Sweet Solutions by Wax Lab. Now available on BeautyMNL, these professional-grade sugar waxes (as well as other natural skincare products) are free of parabens, dyes, resins, silicones, and fragrances so you get naturally soft, smooth skin minus the harmful chemicals.
See all products