CLAIM TO FAME: A travel-friendly set of skincare that lets you achieve smoother, softer, radiant skin anywhere you go
FAST FACTS: Sample Laneige’s moisture-boosting bestsellers with this 4-piece miniature kit. Includes:
- Laneige Power Essential Skin Refiner Moisture: Acts as toner to remove dead cells and eliminate impurities from pores with Bio Dusali
- Laneige Balancing Emulsion Moisture: Features a blend of jojoba oil, royal jelly and bio dusali to boost cellular turnover.
- Water Bank Essence EX: Infuses the skin with abundant moisture for an instantly smooth and supple look that lasts for a full 24 hours.
- Water Bank Moisture Cream: Contains mineral water to deliver intense hydration for optimum skin regeneration.
PERFECT FOR: Keeping skin plump and luminous even on the go
April 14, 2018
”These products work really well, especially when I’m preparing for bed. I have combination skin leaning on dry, but these products work really well. The formula is light and doesn’t feel greasy or overpowering. These products are usually very expensive, so for the price, the size isn’t too bad. I know many people may say that a little goes a long way, but I like being generous with my skin care routine. But like a McDonald’s commercial, I’m badabababa lovin it! Will be purchasing again.”
–Nai (from yesstyle,com)
WHAT YOU GET: (1) Moisture Kit containing the following:
(1) Power Essential Skin Refiner Moisture, 25ml
(1) Balancing Emulsion Moisture, 25ml
(1) Water Bank Essence, 10ml
(1) Water Bank Moisture Cream, 10ml
Power Essential Skin Refiner Moisture: Use it after cleansing. Saturate a cotton pad and gently wipe over your face.
Balancing Emulsion Moisture: Use it after cleansing and toning
Water Bank Essence EX: Apply the essence on both cheeks using your index, middle and ring fingers together in circular motion.
Water Bank Moisture Cream: Use it after cleansing, toning, and emulsion. Put some on face and gently spread from the center of the face towards hairlines. Cover the entire face with both hands to enhance penetration.
Laneige comes from Korean cosmetic giant, Amorepacific—the same makers of well-loved beauty brands like Etude House, InnisFree, Lolita Lempicka and Annick Goutal. Established in 1945, it holds its headquarters in Youngsan-Gu, South Korea. Laneige is French for “the snow” and products are developed towards similar characteristic ideals—crystal clear, dewy and vibrant. By harnessing the power of water through science, Laneige products revolve around achieving a youthful glow through skincare and skincare cosmetics.
View all from this brand