CLAIM TO FAME: A reusable menstrual cloth pad that provides everyday protection
FAST FACTS: Measures 8.5 inches in length and 2.75 inches in width when snapped; earth-friendly and economical—lasting 3 to 5 years; easy to use and clean; features a topper fabric in bamboo charcoal, 3 layers of microfiber as your core fabric, and a waterproof PUL or minky fabric for the back
PERFECT FOR: Helping the environment by reducing the use of disposable napkins
WHAT YOU GET: (1) Overnight/Heavy Bamboo Charcoal Cloth Pad
INGREDIENTS: Topper Fabric: 1 Layer Bamboo Charcoal; Core Fabric: 3 Layers Microfiber; Back Fabric: Waterproof PUL Or Minky Fabric
Attach to underwear using plastic snap. Grey bamboo charcoal part faces the skin, design part faces the underwear.
- Prewash before use.
- Hand wash is the best, but machine wash is alright if you prefer.
- Your pads can last between 3-5 years, depending on use and care.
- Don’t use fabric conditioner and bleach; don’t iron.
HAND WASH INSTRUCTIONS
- Run pad under cold tap water and keep rinsing away the blood.
- When the water turns clear, use mild laundry detergent to scrub it clean. Do not use a brush, simply rub the fabric against itself.
- You may use hydrogen peroxide to get rid of stubborn stains.
- Sun or air dry on the clothesline.
MACHINE WASH INSTRUCTIONS
- You may wash along with other clothes (max 40 °C). Tumble dry.
Ka Nami Pasador
Based in Negros Island, Ka Nami Pasador offers cloth pads locally called “pasador.” These traditional feminine hygiene products are washable and reusable, giving you a unique opportunity to track your cycle. Plus, it helps you cut out the use of plastic—perfect for eco-conscious, zero-waste folks who want to live a more environmentally friendly lifestyle instead of mindlessly being a part of today’s throw-away culture.
See all products