WHAT IS IT?
This antioxidant-rich serum is great for skincare beginners as it addresses multiple conditions. Thanks to its lycopene content, which flushes out toxins, this serum can fade dark spots, control oil, and prevent wrinkles from deepening.
WHY DO YOU NEED IT?
It’s a multi-tasking formula that’s suitable for all skin types. So even if your skin type is normal, and you don’t have any particular skin concerns, this serum still comes in handy for upping moisture and maintaining a healthy glow.
- Most skin types, including oily and combination
- Very Sensitive
- Brightens and clarifies skin tone with antioxidant-rich vitamins and minerals
- Controls excess sebum and assists in clearing up acne
- Fades discoloration caused by irritation, sun damage, or past breakouts
- Softens rough or patchy skin texture
- Assists in minimizing facial lines
- Has a rich, jelly-like consistency that applies sticky but absorbs quickly
- Energizes with a zesty citrus scent
This serum can be used both morning and night. Apply it after cleansing and toning.
STEP 1: Pump out a small amount of serum.
STEP 2: Apply an even layer over your face, neck, and décolletage.
STEP 3: Use your fingertips to pat in the serum until fully absorbed.
NOTE: Do a patch test for a few days before using the serum. For external use only. Should irritation occur, rinse well and discontinue use.
WHAT TO EXPECT: (1) bottle Tomato Serum
MULTIPLE PACKAGING DISCLAIMER: Please be advised that this product comes in multiple packaging
NET WEIGHT: 50ml
INGREDIENTS: Water, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crsspolymer, Propanediol, Glycerin, Lactic Acid, Tomato Extract, Lycopene Powder, Zinc PCA, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance and EDTA