WHAT IS IT?
This brightening body créme is a long-time local favorite in body care. Made with emu oil, papaya fruit extract, and shea butter, it’s jam-packed with healing ingredients that help even out tone to remedy ashy joints and dark patches. Its decadent cream texture melts like butter upon application, giving you silky-smooth skin all over.
WHY DO YOU NEED IT?
Its star ingredient, emu oil, is an incredibly restorative topical ointment. Rich in antioxidants and polyunsaturated fats, it’s been used to help treat wounds and common skin disorders for centuries.
- All skin types
- Brightens the skin tone and whitens ashy joints with papaya extract
- Provides luxurious moisture and strengthens the moisture barrier with shea butter and mango butter
- Heals the skin, restores suppleness, and treats chronic dryness with emu oil and jojoba oil
- Prevents aging, sagging, and wrinkling with rich antioxidants
- Soothes and melts into skin with a silky, buttery cream consistency
STEP 1: Dispense a generous amount into your hand.
STEP 2: Massage into skin, focusing on rough and dark areas. Apply as often as needed.
WHAT TO EXPECT: (1) Bare It All Emu Cream in Minty (100g)
NET WEIGHT: 100g
INGREDIENTS: Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Glycerine, Cetyl Alcohol, Emu Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Camellia Japonica Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Butylene Glycol, Morus Alba Leaf Extract, Fragrance, Magnifera Indica (Mango) Fruit Extract, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, dl-alpha Tocopheryl Acetate, Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract, CI 16035, CI 15985
EXPIRY: This product expires 24 months after OPENING. The expiration date on the packaging does not reflect the PAO (Period After Opening) shelf life of the formula.